[GAME] honeyRun Free

Search This thread

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Larry,

Firstly, I am completely self taught... it took a lot of late nights and banging my head against the wall to complete Honeyrun HD!

And davidrules,

The stopping at the start... to be honest I'm not sure, I noticed it on my Desire HD but it doesn't happen on the tegra2 tablet or the iPad version... I will look into it again soon...

also, can I ask you all to tweet or Facebook the free link...
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mspacemedia.honeyrunFree

I'd ask you to do the ios version but I would get flamed ;)

Regards,

r3v3rb

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

No worries, like i said it runs great with no lag and i found out that i can go backwards kinda hard sometimes tho with the accelerator will have to get used to it, pretty fun the furthest i got so far is the roll the cube level..

also ill give the ios version a try on my ipod touch now after i download it ;) EDIT: Hmm only paid one for ios, ill stick to the free on on bigger screen that freeze isnt that big of a deal ;)
Cool that its on both IOs and android :)

Last edited:

Larry94

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks man! Im just starting to get a grip on this whole programming thing lol. It will be quite a while before I start developing my own apps though... heck, I just did my first "Hello World!" program the other day! i've been running into some problems though. I can get the JDK up and running just fine under windows, but can't for the life of me get it running under ubuntu. So anyway... The app is a great little game. Ran just fine using Droid Incredible. I might try it out on a CM7 Nook Color later today to see if it works. Only issues I ran into was the freezing. beside that it works great! BTW If you ever need to work on you're programming these videos are wonderful! (Can't provide links just go to stanfords youtube channel and look for the programming lectures)

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
Glad you are all liking it, if enough people download and keep it installed and the ad's running it will keep me building new levels and adding extra functionality...

Got my second game underway now so will be rolling that out in a few months too hopefully :)

nickkyboy36

Jan 3, 2009
this game is so sweet.

furthermore, I love the music. having trouble finding the last flower on the castle level! grr!

enjoy my £1.19

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Ok played a couple more levels preey good

Things that need improvement:

Freezing every so often right as you start a new level, then no freezing til another level starts

Accelerator controls need to be a little more responsive.

Other then that it is pretty fun!!!

Im getting irritated i keep running into fences and losing 75 pts :(

lol

Hi david.

Sent from my always stock, EC05 Epic 4G

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
this game is so sweet.

furthermore, I love the music. having trouble finding the last flower on the castle level! grr!

enjoy my £1.19

Thank you very much ! Its really hard to explain how it feels that someone values your work enough to buy something that has been given away for free - in fact it makes me have a little more faith in the human race ;)

r3v3rb

May 31, 2010
I would like to try, but I get FC on my HD2.

I can only assume that its to do with your ROM, as I have lots of active installs on HD2...

by Victor (April 25, 2011)
Works on HD2 running UD 3.3.

by Colin (April 22, 2011)
Works great on HD2 running Tytung GB (EU)

I would respectfully ask that people having FC issues, please try another rom if possible before posting bad reviews on the Market ;) as the game & development software is built and tested against stock roms - not custom roms, which could be slightly different in all sorts of areas...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Icon2x.png
    Just added a Free version to the Market

screenone.png

screentwo.png

Give it a go and let me know what you think...
    I am indeed - is there a problem ?

regards,

r3v

Not really. I was going to write an article about this in the Portal and just wanted to give credit to the right person. That's all :)