Hyperion AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II 4G 2 x Battery + Charger

Search This thread

fajhaj

Sep 9, 2011
I have been using the Hyperion batteries for 3 months now and I can definitely tell you that they do drain faster for 1.5 times compared to the stock battery.
These batteries also drain approximately 3 times faster when you hit 20% threshold. Despite of these drawbacks of Hyperion batteries, the overall quality is good. Not to mention, I am on UnNamed rom 2.2.1 and on 12/21/11 Entropy's daily driver kernel.
Pardon for my English. It is my second language.

UPDATE : 4 months have passed since I purchased the Hyperion batteries and it seems like these batteries drain even "more"faster than before compare to the OEM. Suggestion for everyone : give yourself a favor and buy original battery from Samsung!!!

Last edited:

alex72

I have been using the Hyperion batteries for 3 months now and I can definitely tell you that they do drain faster for 1.5 times compared to the stock battery.
These batteries also drain approximately 3 times faster when you hit 20% threshold. Despite of these drawbacks of Hyperion batteries, the overall quality is good. Not to mention, I am on UnNamed rom 2.2.1 and on 12/21/11 Entropy's daily driver kernel.
Pardon for my English. It is my second language.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Men, that's not good at all. I had same problem first month so I bought another stock battery. Reed post #14. Maybe wiping battery stats will help. 1250mah is not good at all...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

justbenice

Feb 15, 2008
You better buy a anker 1800mah battery for i9100. It has been report that it even better than oem 2000mah made by samsung. I am buying one and will arrive next week

alex72

You better buy a anker 1800mah battery for i9100. It has been report that it even better than oem 2000mah made by samsung. I am buying one and will arrive next week

Does it require new battery door and if it does will it fit I777 without modification? And what about boot loops? Link? Please report back.

justbenice

Feb 15, 2008
Does it require new battery door and if it does will it fit I777 without modification? And what about boot loops? Link? Please report back.

No it does not require battery door
Yes it boot loop
But it come with a battery charger for it battery.

alex72

No it does not require battery door
Yes it boot loop
But it come with a battery charger for it battery.

Thanks. Are you sure its 1800mah and not 1900mah? I used Google and found only 18000mah for GS and 1900mah for GS2. BTW I found on some forum they'll be making version for AT&T GS2 soon. How soon? We'll see.

justbenice

Feb 15, 2008
Hi.
i am so sorry. I was miss typing. It was 1900mah. Yes, i also wait for new anker i777 battery. I dont like to open battery door every days for charging :)

fajhaj

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion bro! I always do wipe the battery stats when flash a new ROM. I am also getting an original battery from Samsung very soon.

mistabeo

Mar 2, 2008
i have not been getting good results.. just tried wiping battery stats about 6 hours ago. with moderate use since then, i am down to 55%. OEM battery would probably be down to 75% (my guesstimation). i'll report if i do see a sign of improvement.

Last edited:

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1464596&page=9
See post 89

I recently compared this Hyperion battery battery to stock in a pretty controlled experiment. This Hyperion seems to be a fraud IMO and based on my results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

mistabeo

Mar 2, 2008
thanks for the post. your experience is anecdotal though, but i do believe that the battery life is shorter.. though not 2x (at least in my experience). i'm guessing it's maybe 65%-70% of the OEM battery. definitely not worth $25.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recieved these batteries/charger last Tuesday. The batteries work fine, seem to hold close to the same charge as the stock battery. Charger works fine with both stock and replacement batteries. No NFC. They actually seem just very slightly thinner than the stock battery, I'm certain they couldn't possibly rate a full 1800mah. Either way, I'm cool with it...between these two Hyperion and my two stock Samsung batteries, I have completely stopped worrying about battery life and I can enjoy my device.