[THEME][CM12][APRIL 14] Gem Theme Series

Search This thread

ninjasalad

Dec 22, 2009
Quick request: any chance of making the 3g/edge notifier text white so its easier to read? The gray blends in too well

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dougongo

The Tox

Apr 8, 2012
Agadir
Are you using a ROM based on CM10.2??
If not, you'll have issues....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

i use cm 10.1

i had the same issue with some themes for cm 10.1 like simplex and Miui v5 and holo sense

creator of holo sense had to download my rom and fix the issue

im' sur that's a related rom issue :(

Last edited:

digidra

Oct 3, 2013
really sweet theme, but i'm having some issues. all icons are permanently full in the notification bar(battery 100%, wifi full bar...). when i'm pulling down the quick settings the panels are showing the right status.

Any solutions? :confused:

D

Deleted member 3452239

I might be missing something, but my icons aren't changing

Sent from my Nexus 4

cmoG530

Sep 7, 2009
I have this issue with gmail.
adehu6et.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

agritux

Apr 11, 2012
Ankara
Hey, i want to use this theme on last nightly of CM 10.2 but i get ""This theme has been improperly compiled..." error all the time. So i checked your troubleshooting section and tried word for word what you said at there. I'm still having same issue, any solution?

Edit : I solved my problem,

First i switched back to original theme. And i removed Gem Flat with using SdMaid. Then i redownloaded link from here and applied without having any problems.

Reactions: okanb3

Tobybitch

Aug 15, 2012
Still in love with simplex but as soon or if this theme ever gets an alternative red version I'm gonna have to try that :)

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Great theme, simply amazing. Only thing missing is themed soft keys

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Most of the resources that ppl enjoy modding themselves will stay stock/unthemed. (Like softkeys, lockscreen, navrings, etc..)

..WOW!...thanks for your great work...work fine on my galaxy nexus with CRdroid...I run to pick the donate version ;)...a little suggestion, the call and answer buttons in the dialer (people that download the theme not only talk english) for better "universal use" it's more logical with a simple phone icon like in stock version instead of "call" and "end call" written....

Great point, the call & end call buttons just look so damn good with text instead of icons lol. I'll have to see if there is any way around that.

I have tested it for a while, and will stay with it for now. Only annoying thing is themed lockscreen, i have my own morphed lockscreen, and Your theme is overwriting it. Can You made version w/o lockscreen? :good:

Message delivered.

Yeah, meant to remove those a while ago. My lockscreen doesn't apply lockscreen themes, so wasn't aware I still had those in the theme.

I have this issue with gmail.

C'mon, inverted gapps are a no no for my themes lol. I've said this several times in the past, but inverted gapps, in most cases, completely reverse the work i've put into this theme...

ahrion

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I see you even modded halo. Awesome.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4

zakkyzombie

Feb 11, 2012
Biloxi, MS
When you tell it to reboot, and it has the losing circle and "rebooting phone" what font is that "rebooting phone"? It seems like roboto thin, but more rounded..

Edit: nvm. Its matching everything now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

shbaldw

Aug 13, 2013
Just came to say this and simplex are some of the best themes I've ever seen. Thanks.

Sent from carbon note 2 on XDA premium app

cmoG530

Sep 7, 2009
Well, it's clear to be exact, but I'm guessing that's the same thing basically? No matter, this theme pretty sweet.

haydnlj

Aug 26, 2008
Sydney
fantastic Mac!!

How come there are 2 calculator screenshots that are different in OP - are they options, or earlier prototypes? Actual seems like 2nd, but not exactly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nQhNl6i.png

iexgqaP.png

tRcwU9m.png

This is Gem Flat Theme Series for CM12/PA. A simple & clean theme influenced by today's modern flat design trends.
    I love Material design, so with Gem Flat I chose to compliment this style instead of replace it. As with all my themes, this isn't just a pretty wallpaper and a new color scheme, but a complete UI makeover. With the introduction of CM's new theme engine, Gem is now fully packed with features. Not only do you get the Gem theme style, but also high res icons, bootanimations, and sound packs.

Screenshots
    Gem Flat
    Gem Emerald
    Gem Ruby

« ··················································»

Gem Flat
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Gem Emerald
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Gem Ruby
    Dev-Host
    Android File Host

Other Downloads
    Icon PSD Template & Guide

Bootanimation GIFs
    eiee05v.gif

jSFE3OS.gif

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]##APRIL 15TH, 2015:[/B]
    • Updated fonts theme (fix font weights)
    • Icon pack updated
    • Bug fixes

[B]##Companion app features:[/B]
    • Request icons right from the app
    • Change your wallpaper
    • Find hex color values used in Gem
    • Apply the theme
    • And more!

Troubleshooting

NOVA BETA USERS: For those of you who are having trouble seeing the icons in Nova, just go to Nova Settings > Look and Feel and select System as your Icon Theme. Should work fine now. (Thanks @onetik)
    Code:
    • [B]YOU'VE BEEN WARNED:[/B] 
    (!) If your device has 1GB or less of RAM/Memory, DO NOT apply the bootanimation. 
    (!) Doing so will turn your phone into an expensive bowl of fruit loops!

• [B]First time install:[/B]

1. Navigate to Settings > Themes and apply the default or stock theme
      2. Reboot your device
      3. Download the theme you want to apply
      4. Navigate again to Settings > Themes and select the theme
      5. Choose the features you want and hit "Apply"

• [B]Updating:[/B]

1. Navigate to Settings > Applications and uninstall the current version of the theme you wish to update
      2. Then, navigate to Settings > Themes and apply the default or stock theme
      3. Reboot your device
      4. Download the updated theme you want to apply
      5. Navigate again to Settings > Themes and select the theme
      6. Choose the features you want and hit "Apply"
    Hey everyone,

I have finally been able to update Gem Flat. Apologies for taking forever to get this update in, but hey IT'S HERE! :D Talk of me abandoning this theme is simply nonsense. I realize I am MIA frequently, but the reason for this is that I'm simply busy with my life outside of XDA. I would love to spend my time doing what I love - design, but it's just not as easy as it used to be. Thanks for the patience that most of you have showed! You'll find the changelog is below!

- Mac

APRIL 7th, 2014:
    - KitKat dialer fixes & optimizations
    - Switch toggle alignment fixes
    - Added a few quicksettings toggle icons
    - Tweaked default button styles
    - Updated dialog boxes & toast notifications
    - Slight tweaks to scrubber bars
    - Active actionbar holo light & dark theme tweaks
    - Updated analog clock widget
    - PA torch theme
    - Flat folder icons for CM file manager
    - Other fixes for CM11
    So, who wants an update on the status/future of gem flat!? I've been working on moving over to the new theme engine the past week, which means there are a lots of goodies ahead!

I've also been feeling the itch to add a color variant of gem that's similar (if not identical) to the blue green color used in the Android L preview ("Gem Material," if you will). Of course, this is just an idea and hasn't gone farther than a PSD mockup, but would this be of interest to anyone??

Mac
    Okay everyone, V1.2 is up for DL & has been published to Google Play. I know I've been a no-show for the past few days; I've been absolutely swamped w/ work & school. As soon as I get through this week, I'll be able to post more.

- Mac

OCTOBER 16, 2013:
    - Call/End Buttons changed to icon for non-english users
    - QS tile padding adjustment
    - Pulldown handle stretch issue fixed
    - Dropbox primary progessbar fixed
    - Whatsapp send button bug fixed
    - Holo-Light icons less obtrusive
    - AOKP Screenshot QS icon added
    - Various other tweaks/fixes
    - Charging icon added to statusbar batteries
    The first update for Gem Flat is here. It removes the lockscreen theme and tweaks several quick settings and statusbar icons. This update also addresses several sizing/padding issues a few <XHDPI devices are experiencing. Enjoy!

- Mac

OCTOBER 7, 2013:
    - Tweaked light checkboxes
    - Keyboard popup selection color fixed
    - QS tile sizing/padding adjustments
    - QS wifi & signal background color tweaked
    - QS icon "off" colors more visible
    - Transparency added to statusbar icons
    - Redesigned & brighter statusbar signal text indicators
    - Contacts favorites tab icon fixed
    - Increased padding of end call btn
    - Removed various lockscreen resources