[APP] [VOICIFY] | Control your device with voice actions

Search This thread

kenzolo

Jun 14, 2012
Rome
37qo.png

ji3y.png

Voicify - Control your device with voice actions!
This is not an application like Siri or S-Voice! Voicify doesn't interact or reply your questions! It will execute your commands!
Setup your voice actions and you are ready to control your device with voice commands!

fpp6.png

-Custom voice actions and commands
-Choose between different actions from enable/disable wifi, data, sync, bluetooth etc to simply launch applications or a quick call/sms
-Say whatever you want to voicify, if there isn't any action assigned to your command, you can quickly add it through an easy dialog!
-Access voicify through an additional (optional) launcher icon
-Premium users will also have the power to enable a quick widget or a floating shortcut!
-Quick search your content through a specific customizable keywork!
cwgc.png
6piu.png

Voicify doesn't require root access and it's compatible with all stock and custom ROMs!

91yr.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bam.android.voicify

NikolForAll

Apr 28, 2012
Nitra, Slovakia
Downloading and testing on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini duos. Just the application that i've needed to make a quick call while driving, without requiring internet access. Does it work with bluetooth deivces (handsfree)?

Was too much what i've expected. Requires internet access. Is it so hard to make this work without internet, for God sake, I want to dial a number from my address book, not to make forensic research.

Last edited: