[Q] microphone through phone when ear phones connected

Search This thread

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
I have a noobie question. I have earphones with no mic. How can I use the phone mic on the m8 but listen through the earphones?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

jomaxro

Nov 19, 2010
Troy
I have a noobie question. I have earphones with no mic. How can I use the phone mic on the m8 but listen through the earphones?

By plugging your headphones in. I misplaced my bluetooth device last week, and used the auxillary input in my car as a speakerphone. The car does not have a microphone/hands free system, it just puts the audio out of the speakers, and knows based on the bands on the headset jack (lack thereof) not to look for audio input through the headset.

Reactions: leonironchef

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
Wow can't believe I never noticed that...you're right! Thanks mate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

By plugging your headphones in. I misplaced my bluetooth device last week, and used the auxillary input in my car as a speakerphone. The car does not have a microphone/hands free system, it just puts the audio out of the speakers, and knows based on the bands on the headset jack (lack thereof) not to look for audio input through the headset.