Need a bluetooth headset, music, stealthly. Any suggestions?

Search This thread

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
LG tone + is the best I had so far biked in the rain with it kills outside noise unless your by the train and you can conceal the neck part under your color

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Chillout2010

Mar 28, 2011
The J birds are nice but the color would be a dead give away for me. We wair either bright green or blue plugs. I have found a set of wired ear buds from walfart that is damn close to the green plugs. I route one end under my coat and up it works decent as long as I can tolerate working with my cloat on all night. I'd really like to find a wireless option though. Thanks

MJC

psychedelicNerd

Mar 31, 2008
LG tone + is the best I had so far biked in the rain with it kills outside noise unless your by the train and you can conceal the neck part under your color

+1 for LG Tone+. But it's not one ear and you will need a piece around your neck. I hide it under my collar and don't even feel it there.

Reactions: troyd28

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
I'm hoping these are next best thing since sliced bread! I'm always on the hunt for the best bluetooth headset and I can't wait for these to arrive. Pricey, yes but oh so very cool!
It's a Kickstarter project called The Dash you can checkout here

sparkyinfla

Oct 26, 2015
Did you ever find one??

I'm looking for a bluetooth headset. Needs to be less noticeable then a standard bluetooth and play music. Basically where I work we aren't allowed to have a radio but it's boring factory work and I find I'd be completely safe using a bluetooth speaker in one ear as long as it was small and not instantly noticed. I don't need a mic either as it won't be for calls.

MJC

-chillout2010 - did you ever find a bluetooth that met your needs? I'm looking for same, different reasons, but the-smaller the better... I've found a few on amazon, but don't trust them yet... sparkyinfla
~iGearPro Small Wireless Invisible Bluetooth
~Tronfy iWork Mini 4.0 Minimal Wireless
~Axgio Mini Pro Minimal Wireless Earbud

Sean_Connors

Oct 28, 2015
I have some for sale in my shop right now . PM me for any questions as im not trying to solicit anything on here.

vagabond67

Feb 4, 2014
Have had over a dozen stereo Bluetooth stereo headphones and in-ear phones over the last six years and I can only recommend three. The Bose Bluetooth AE2W headphones for clarity and utmost comfort, the Sony BT150 for clarity as well and the in-ear Jabra Rox for bass response and decent clarity and outdoor unobstrusive use.

boloboss

Jun 23, 2014
QY7 from alibaba or those other chinese online shops

QY7. Bluetooth 4 works on note 3 with them. Decent sound quality for the price. Decent for outdoor activities (biking, running etc.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm looking for a bluetooth headset. Needs to be less noticeable then a standard bluetooth and play music. Basically where I work we aren't allowed to have a radio but it's boring factory work and I find I'd be completely safe using a bluetooth speaker in one ear as long as it was small and not instantly noticed. I don't need a mic either as it won't be for calls.

MJC
    Years ago I used a Jabra BT8010 for this until it quit working. It had great battery life and, when used for music in mono-mode, people assumed it was big only because of the Caller ID display.

+1 for LG Tone+. But it's not one ear and you will need a piece around your neck. I hide it under my collar and don't even feel it there.