Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335414977977.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335414977977.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 462

Infinite7154

Jul 14, 2011
Rochester, NY
Retail Diagnostics

I'm using the Motorala Razr from Verizon. I downloaded the apk yesterday and it force closed on me. I am not rooted and I'm still running a stock rom. Is this apk Sense specific or HTC specific?

lowpro3210

Jul 9, 2007
Columbus
Pretty much. It also tests your sms and mms by sending you one from yourself...

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

You seem like the person to ask with as much knowledge as you know about phones and all the work you've created; good grief. I am stuck with Sprint and cant leave until next year without paying ETF; long story short; get terrible service and have airave (only works half the time and have 3 replacements-sprint does not want to address to issue; and me being on a SERO account probably doesn't help either) but someone in a different thread mentioned about a sprint diagnostic tool that you can use to force your phone to Roam verizon towers and get the boot rather quickly from sprint; unfortunately he said it was only for samsung devices; http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1774503

Originally Posted by bigmoneygrip23
Not sure how long you have left on your contract, but there are other ways to get out of it. Not sure about the shift, but on my gnex custom ROM there's a sprint diagnostics app you can use to flash a custom prl and roam on Verizon towers. Sprint will boot you and terminate the contract with no etf if you do it enough. Not that I would condone such a thing.

I didn't know if there was such a tool that could work for the evo shift that you knew of since you work with other devs and know A LOT about A LOT of stuff. I searched google a bit then headed over here of the forums, but couldnt find much in regards to it for my phone. thanks in advance

EDIT

I came across this for the HTC EVO, not shift; but maaaybe http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?16026-On-The-Fly-PRL-Change-PRL-Changes-With-and-Without-a-PC

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts