Motorola Flip Stand Without Smart Charging Cable

Search This thread

PearlMikeJam

Dec 18, 2008
I just got the Universal Flip Stand from Amazon and like it flexibility. I did not realize that a special cable was required for it to put my Maxx HD in Desk Mode. I found an app that can open the Desk Mode and can use Smart Actions to initiate it, but is not fool proof, and the app does not exit when I unplug the phone.

Does anyone know where I can get a Smart Charging Cable? Is there another way to better use the stand? I was thinking of getting some NFC tags, but was not sure how easy they are to program and if they can initiate multiple things (open dock mode, set notification volume off, turn vibrate off).

RayLovesick

Apr 10, 2012
Houston
Look for a program called RAZR Dock in the app store, it will launch the desk dock. Then you can set up a SmartAction that will start the all once the phone is plugged in and its night time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

PearlMikeJam

Dec 18, 2008
Look for a program called RAZR Dock in the app store, it will launch the desk dock. Then you can set up a SmartAction that will start the all once the phone is plugged in and its night time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. That is exactly what I did. My only issues is that the dock app does not stop once the phone is unplugged. Minor, but annoying.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD