Note tablet downloaded kk, now what

Search This thread

Honeybadger

Dec 18, 2007
I have the at&t note 3 also, installing kk was the worst move I ever did. Lost root.

What should I do with my tablet? I haven't installed yet. Should I?

Thanks KS!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GalaxyNotesTx

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
Don't download!!! Its too buggy at the moment ,,Plus you will lose root ! Wait until they find an Exploit for root with KitKat.
I have Note 3 and Note 10,1 2014 tab, both are rooted and on Jb ..I love it!
Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: cssoz

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
It will prompt you to install..click cancel...are you rooted now? If you are, go into TB and freeze software update apps.

cssoz

May 4, 2012
Scarborough
Don't download!!! Its too buggy at the moment ,,Plus you will lose root ! Wait until they find an Exploit for root with KitKat.

I assume Chainfire haven't found any exploit in Note 10.1 2014 P600 Kitkat yet?

Elim

Feb 17, 2008
Antwerpen
Is it the official Kk firmware or are Kk ROM?
First I flash the official culumbian version then a custom ROM and then again the official South version and with all 3 I never have any new "bugs"(*) or rooting issues (like many others here).

*) beside the two issues in the columbian version that the home key didn't work in the stock launcher and it use the old taskbar.

Honeybadger

Dec 18, 2007
I thought kk couldn't be rooted, this is the Ota update and it is still sitting here waiting to be installed. What should I do?

nrage23

I thought kk couldn't be rooted, this is the Ota update and it is still sitting here waiting to be installed. What should I do?

On the Note 2014, Odin flash a custom recovery and flash a SuperSU zip. Your device is then rooted. It does not get much easier.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Elim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the at&t note 3 also, installing kk was the worst move I ever did. Lost root.

What should I do with my tablet? I haven't installed yet. Should I?

Thanks KS!

Don't download!!! Its too buggy at the moment ,,Plus you will lose root !
    Maybe I miss something importend in this discussion but I have KK since some weeks and its stable without any bugs and from the beginning it is rooted.

So, why wait?

On the Note 2014, Odin flash a custom recovery and flash a SuperSU zip. Your device is then rooted. It does not get much easier.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium HD app