Note 32GB and 64GB

Search This thread

privatewarrior1

Nov 29, 2011
I called tmobile but was told they won't be able to receive any higher versions. I don't know if the guy knew what he was talking about or not.

Any idea when these will come out? if ever

gatorrph

Aug 10, 2008
Jacksonville
I'm thinking of returning mine and waiting on a higher memory model, basically because Samsung didn't include Apps2SD capabilitiy even when the developer allows for it. The full version of "Need for Speed" alone ate 1.8 GB of RAM or almost 20% of available memory. I thought the advertised 16 GB would be enough but since less than 11 is actually available, apps are getting bigger, and I hope to use the phone for a long time I'm thinking that waiting on at least the 32 GB version might be a better plan.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Vanquiz

initial_k

Feb 25, 2011
I'm thinking of returning mine and waiting on a higher memory model, basically because Samsung didn't include Apps2SD capabilitiy even when the developer allows for it. The full version of "Need for Speed" alone ate 1.8 GB of RAM or almost 20% of available memory. I thought the advertised 16 GB would be enough but since less than 11 is actually available, apps are getting bigger, and I hope to use the phone for a long time I'm thinking that waiting on at least the 32 GB version might be a better plan.

Yes, exactly the reason why bigger internal space is great for apps. Music, video and photo could stay on the SD Card.

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
You guys know that with a custom kernel and flashing a .zip through CWM will swap the internal and external memory right? In other words, you can get a 32gb card and that will function as your phones memory and the 16gb would be treated like the external... Just sayin'

iunlock

May 22, 2010
Galaxy
+1 ....*cough* iphone ;)
who cares be grateful we have a sd slot it Could be worst

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Yup! Still yet, I'm sure TM will at least get a 32gb real soon....and even a 64gb....hence, the timed release of the SIII 16gb and 32gb....

It's all released when it is on purpose...up sales!

You guys know that with a custom kernel and flashing a .zip through CWM will swap the internal and external memory right? In other words, you can get a 32gb card and that will function as your phones memory and the 16gb would be treated like the external... Just sayin'

bipoler

Jan 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
+1 ....*cough* iphone ;)

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Yup! Still yet, I'm sure TM will at least get a 32gb real soon....and even a 64gb....hence, the timed release of the SIII 16gb and 32gb....

It's all released when it is on purpose...up sales!

Sure it's circumvent convenient but not a deal breaker when I can insert a multitude of sd cards as needed and my library can grow with me.then again it's just a cell. Higher pricing just for added storage when you can get a base model and use as many sd cards as you need for free...all 16 32 & 64 iPhones do the exact same thing...don't provide an sd slot...the galaxy s3 16 & 32 do the same thing but one cost more money lmao....they are playing so many consumers it's not that deep be smarter than the carriers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    who cares be grateful we have a sd slot it Could be worst

16g on phone plus a 64g card is perfect for me.