[APP] ZTE Full Share (Works on Galaxy Nexus)

Search This thread

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Hey!

I downloaded Blade III ROM from ZTE's website and deodexed it and zipaligned and I tested some files on my ZTE Blade and some on my Galaxy Nexus..

For me the best app from Blade III is the "Full Share" (DLNA) that can share files via WiFi to another devices e.g. PS3, PC, iMac
and it can watch the files from PCs, iMac, and from another devices that have this app, etc.

I was only able to watch .mp4 videos and AVI videos didn't show nothing but at least voice works with .Avi files.. :D

App is in the attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-48-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-48-58.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,816
  • Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-49-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-49-57.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-51-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-16-00-51-20.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • ZTE_DLNA_FullShare.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 774
  • scrhnt.jpg
    scrhnt.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,424
Last edited:

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Sounds pretty damn awesome. Going to try it out, thanks!
Ok. :)

thx 4 this...but how do i get my pc/etc to show up?

Np. to see PC you have to change the sharing settings, on Win7 it is using firewall to protect PC so on Win7 it is harder but not impossible to share files. :D

On Windows Vista go to windows media player settings sharing, enable sharing... (You can try this on Win7 too) (On Win8, it should be able to enable from options>*?* devices???...)
If I remember well then enable/change those..:
weweg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho2097

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey!

I downloaded Blade III ROM from ZTE's website and deodexed it and zipaligned and I tested some files on my ZTE Blade and some on my Galaxy Nexus..

For me the best app from Blade III is the "Full Share" (DLNA) that can share files via WiFi to another devices e.g. PS3, PC, iMac
    and it can watch the files from PCs, iMac, and from another devices that have this app, etc.

I was only able to watch .mp4 videos and AVI videos didn't show nothing but at least voice works with .Avi files.. :D

App is in the attachment
    Sounds pretty damn awesome. Going to try it out, thanks!
    Ok. :)

Np. to see PC you have to change the sharing settings, on Win7 it is using firewall to protect PC so on Win7 it is harder but not impossible to share files. :D

On Windows Vista go to windows media player settings sharing, enable sharing... (You can try this on Win7 too) (On Win8, it should be able to enable from options>*?* devices???...)
    If I remember well then enable/change those..:
    weweg.jpg