cidnum: TELST***
cidnum: TELUS***
[B]cidnum: T-MOB***[/B]
cidnum: VODAP***

mainver: 1.29.401.12
btype:1
aareport:1
hbootpreupdate:3

2- version-main will show up as 1.29.401.12, if you want a different one, just let me know, or edit the "mainver: 1.29.401.12" (using notepad++ NOT notepad), to whatever version you'd like your version-main to show.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Yes, just add your cidnum
Not sure abt mainver, lemme check nd reconfirm

look above

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I am so lost. You said your phone doesn't power on at all, not even the charging led. How are you getting into the bootloader? If you can do that, just flash the RUU and boot normally. Why do you need to use the warranty?

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
This is why I said leave it s off. Some phones are shipped like that and going s on is an easy way for people to brick their phones. Its not worth it. As long as it is locked and no tampered flag

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
I am so lost. You said your phone doesn't power on at all, not even the charging led. How are you getting into the bootloader? If you can do that, just flash the RUU and boot normally. Why do you need to use the warranty?

I charged the phone a really long time while it was off. Then suddenly the LED light up. I let it charge until the LED was green. Then i tried again to boot into bootloader and it worked! I booted into recovery and flshed some files. Now the bootloader is "locked" and i have stock rom and recovery!
The only problem: still s-off

I got the phone to power on. I am now on stock rom and everything works perfect. But i am sure, if i power off the device, it won´t turn on again. I won´t turn it off until i have a replacement for my M7..

When i have a replacement i think i will send it to HTC and see what happens. Let´s hope for the best :)

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I charged the phone a really long time while it was off. Then suddenly the LED light up. I let it charge until the LED was green. Then i tried again to boot into bootloader and it worked! I booted into recovery and flshed some files. Now the bootloader is "locked" and i have stock rom and recovery!
The only problem: still s-off

I got the phone to power on. I am now on stock rom and everything works perfect. But i am sure, if i power off the device, it won´t turn on again. I won´t turn it off until i have a replacement for my M7..

When i have a replacement i think i will send it to HTC and see what happens. Let´s hope for the best :)

Oh okay. I got it now. Yeah you would still need a replacement. As you said, just hope for the best, but I really don't think they care.

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
i got a call form the T-Mobile store today. I got a completly new phone and i did not have to pay for anything :D But sadly the powerbutton from the new one was broken... so they will send it to htc again and on moday i will get a completly new HTC One :)

Top Liked Posts