[Q] sony mh ex300ap

Search This thread

a2_oOo

Jul 22, 2013
Don't. Those are OEM (so called duplicate) I made a mistake buying them from ebay india for 500 rs. Actual price of real MH-EX300AP is around 3k INR.

Reactions: pchetan2

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
Don't. Those are OEM (so called duplicate) I made a mistake buying them from ebay india for 500 rs. Actual price of real MH-EX300AP is around 3k INR.
Can you say some about the product ....about its sound quality and all..........Actually i have a sbh20 bluetooth headset ,but the wire that can with that got damaged too easily ,so i am thinking of buying a replacement ......do you where can i get that wire ???

a2_oOo

Jul 22, 2013
Can you say some about the product ....about its sound quality and all..........Actually i have a sbh20 bluetooth headset ,but the wire that can with that got damaged too easily ,so i am thinking of buying a replacement ......do you where can i get that wire ???

You can attach any good pair of earphones to your SBH20.
If your budget is very tight, I'd suggest you to go for Panasonic RP-HJE120E pretty decent for the price range. Or if you can raise your budget go for Creative EP-630 or Sony MDR-EX220LP totally depends upon your choice.

Reactions: pchetan2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can attach any good pair of earphones to your SBH20.
    If your budget is very tight, I'd suggest you to go for Panasonic RP-HJE120E pretty decent for the price range. Or if you can raise your budget go for Creative EP-630 or Sony MDR-EX220LP totally depends upon your choice.