[INFO][GUIDE] Rom Problems, fixes, and flashing guide

Dirty Flash or clean flash, which one are you?

• Total voters
Search This thread

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere you can't imagine...
Welcome existing xda members, and new comers.
To clear things up before you read any information is that if you preform any tasks mention from within this thread me, and other members of the XDA community are not responsible for lost data,bricked devices or anything of that nature. If anything like this happens you are on your own, we can try to help you out of the problem if you post in this thread, however, we are not liable for any damages as said before.​

Code:
#include 
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *By you using my Mods, Roms etc...
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Before we start there are some words of which some member may not know the meaning of, so to clear things up here we go:
  • "Dirty flash" This is a word used by people refering to not clering any data or cache before the flash, this can lead to issues depending on the type of rom your flashing
  • "Clean Flash" This is another word used by member here on XDA, it is where they wipe both the data and cache before a flash to minimise any bugs in the rom what may occour.
The main purpose of this thread is to resolve potential issues such as cache errors, dalvik issues, force closes, sluggishness etc... There will be a FAQ at the end of the main posts, to resolve some of the most common issues reported by other members to me, via another thread or PM.
Currently there are three main roms of which most people are using, these include:

• Nameless Rom, all editions mainly build 7.2 and up
  • Explosion Rom, others may move from this rom to the nameless, due to it being unsupported
  • Stock Rom, many people will choose custom roms over this, because they are faster.
  • ReVoluTioN RoM, all editions from v1.0 this includes both the sense and de-sense editions.

Whichever Rom you decide to flash weather it's stock, custom or whatever some of the most common problems are mostly the easiest to fix, for example; Let's say if a member at XDA has Nameless Rom 7.1 and they "dirty" flash 7.2 they may have problems such as force closes and market apps not installing, this is caused by cache errors, so clearing the cache is a simple fix to resolve the issue.

Below there will be a series of posts, which will range from rules of flashing and rom specific bugs and fixes etc... these sections are:
  • A guide to flashing, make sure your doing it right
  • Common rom bugs, and recommendations I have found a lot of bugs due to my dirty flashing as a noob lol
  • Thread rules no spam!
  • FAQ

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Guide to flashing

Have you been hearing about all this custom ROM business on our Desire C and wondering what in the world all those are, and what they are for?
Your maybe you already know what those are but are still afraid of trying custom ROMs on your phone because you don't know how to install them or don't want to lose your data and wreak your phone?

Well today I'm going to show you the most safe way to flash Roms to our phone, there are four main steps involved in this:
  • First you will want to root your phone, there are guides on the Desire C forums on this, such as the very in detail guide written by air.combat the link to this thread is:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33066306
  • Download your Rom from XDA, this could be the Nameless Rom
  • Reboot your phone into the recovery (to do this turn off the phone, hold down VOL- and hold the power button the HBOT menu will show up, press the top button once agin and then select recovery from the list)
  • Backup your current Rom, this is incase anything goes wrong during flashing, it rare but can happen. (It can be found in the backup and restore section of the recovery)
  • flash your Rom. (using the flash ZIP section on the recovery, and select the file of your rom.)
  • For whatever reason, you may want to go back and thats what the backup is for, you can use the backup section in recovery to restore your image before of your system)

Above is a overview of some of the most important steps required to flash a Rom onto your Desire C, however for some new members I will explain in more detail on how to preform these steps listed above, providing you follow these steps you will be fine.

Rooting
Firstly, rooting is usually a 5 minute process, and many guides around the web that explain about rooting our Desire C, but for some users there are issues they can face, such as ADB not working and other things. I think to best way for new members to root would be to use the All-In-One-Toolkit for the HTC Desire C, by hansoon2000 so all credits of this tool go to him. Instructions on how to use this program are easy, and any noobie can do it, if you have any issues with this feel free to post here, or send me a PM.

Downloading your Rom
Second, you will need to download your Rom, now as of now youu have two main choices (This will be updated with time to a list) these are:

Location of Rom on SD CARD
Once you have downloaded it if you downloaded it on your phone you will find it in the following folders; /sdcard/download/namelessxxx.ZIP (namelessxxx.ZIP being the Rom file you downloaded for your phone)
However if you have downloaded it on your phone I recommend making a folder called ROMS or NAMELESS or something to do with Roms, in the root of your SD CARD, for example; /Sdcard/Roms/namelessxxx.ZIP (it is much easier to keep your Rom folder organised if you have many versions saved)
Once that is done, we will move to the next step, which is wiping your data and why;

Wiping data, cache
Wiping your data and cache when flashing a new Rom, or base is a good option as it can prevent errors, and force closes when the new Rom is installed. If the data and cache is wiped your phone will feel faster a smoother on the new Rom as there are not useless files bloating the system, which is also slowing it down. I STRONGLY recommend wiping the cache because it holds information relating the version of android base etc... and if that data from the old Rom conflicts with the new one which may have a newer base, this will mean trouble!
To wipe the data and cache is easy, hen inside recovery simply select restore to factory defaults, this will prepare your phone for the new Rom flash, without useless files, the next section will explain the flashing part;

Flashing the Rom
Before flashing any Roms flash the required boot.img, this is the kernel without it the Rom will not work properly! remember to flash a boot.img its; [fastboot flash boot boot.img] and then [fastboot erase cache] then finally [fastboot reboot] If you do not flash it things such as WIFI will not work!​

When you flash a Rom you will want to make sure you backup your current Rom first, just incase anything goes wrong. To do this inside recovery go to the backup and restores section, and select backup this will make sure you current Rom is safe. (however after backing up your Rom, copy the ClockWorkMod folder in the Root of your SdCard to a safe folder on your computer incase your SD card dies for whatever reason the folder will be laid out like so; /Sdcard/Clockworkmod/backups)
After you have backed up your system, you can safely go to the flash ZIP section in recovery and find your Rom ZIP file on your Sdcard. When you select it it will ask you are you sure select "yes" and proceed, one that is done you can reboot you phone into the new Rom!.

If you have any questions regarding flashing Roms, please read the FAQ before you post on this thread or send me a PM. :p

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Why should I wipe and Not Dirty flash?

When people refer to the term wipe, it is my understanding that it means to delete the old ROM from various locations. This ensures a more clean installation, almost like its better to install Windows afresh instead of an upgrade. However, this is not Windows, its Linux, I am sure the logic behind this is because the way Linux works, it has certain files in certain directories, that if the file is there, the service is loaded automatically. Now if you had to replace a stock rom with something completely different, some of those auto loaded files will be left behind and you will be stuck with loaded services that should not be there, this can cause issues inside the new rom such as force closes.

This is where things might start becoming slightly confusing. Many people seem to argue that when upgrading from a stock version to another stock version that you don't need to wipe, I completely agree with this, as this will almost be the same upgrade process the default upgrade will follow, just with different files. However, if you upgrade to a very different ROM, start paying attention, as things might just get slightly more complicated, for these reasons:

• The Rom base is different, this means you could be upgrading android to a newer version, which uses different files, or even the same one but slightly different.
  • The current Rom could be sense based, where as the new rom may be CM based for example

As a reminder of how to Wipe your data and cache follow these steps:
  • Boot into Recovery Mode, this can be via the Rom inbuilt "reboot to recovery option, only for custom roms" or turn the phone off, and hold down the VOL- button to boot into HBOOT and then Select recovery from the list with the sleep button
  • Once the Phone is in recovery mode...
  • Go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select YES
  • Go to Wipe Cache Partition and select YES
  • Go to Advanced, Wipe Dalvik Cache and select YES

Now that all to it after these steps your phone will have no useless files, or ny user files on it, once booted it will behave like a new system with it's set up etc...

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Recommended roms and things to do with it

When it comes to flashing Roms as explained on some of the posts above, there are some guidelines or recommendations of which I think I should mention.
When using roms for a long period of time on this phone it may become slower, mainly due to sense bogging down this lovely phone. So as a NOTE before you post your phone is slow etc, try a reboot sometimes it can make all the difference. :eek:

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Thread Rules

This thread is about sharing experiences from both me and other members in this forum. I do not want this thread to end up like many others do on xda, this meaning things such as spam, and off topic posts.
The following information which this thread is intended to include is:
  • Fixes to existing bugs in roms
  • Questions about flashing, backing up roms etc...
  • Answers to problems other members are experiencing
  • Guide lines to flashing roms

If you have any concerns about your phone, and have problems after following all the available information, available on this thread please feel free to ask a question, remember no question is too stupid! You can post on this thread or PM me directly whichever way, Happy flashing! :)

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
FAQ

Q: Help my phone will not boot.
A: You did a dirty flash didn't you? Come on admit it, okay well all you need to do is a FULL wipe like you should of done first. Learnt your lesson?

Q: Help my battery life is really bad
A: Fully charge your phone then when it is fully charged wipe the battery stats from recovery, let it fully drain down, then re-charge now your battery is calibrated.

Last edited:

Karuko

Nov 10, 2012
I've always done clean flashes. And this might be a stupid question... But is there a way to save your settings and configurations? Everytime I've had to redo them.... the apps download by themselves thanks to google play.

pax0707

Jan 28, 2013
Zagreb
I've always done clean flashes. And this might be a stupid question... But is there a way to save your settings and configurations? Everytime I've had to redo them.... the apps download by themselves thanks to google play.

Titanium backup?

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Well I can tell one thing stright away from the poll........ we're a bunch of liars :laugh::laugh:

Dirty.

I things go bad do clean.
;- )=

Lazy whenever possible.

mzz163

Jan 23, 2013
Lahore
Suggestions

Updated first post with new roms, and updated FAQ.

hi, i just installed ReVoluTioN_Sense_Edition_v3.1, i faced following problems.
i was not able to successfully boot using boot.img included in the zipped ROM, instead i tried a couple more and finally was successful when i used boot.img from HTCDesireC_Explos!on_v2.1.1.

i had to restart it a couple of times to finally have a successful boot
lemme try it more and will let u know

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

to add more, senseless / nameless ROM simply doesnt work

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
hi, i just installed ReVoluTioN_Sense_Edition_v3.1, i faced following problems.
i was not able to successfully boot using boot.img included in the zipped ROM, instead i tried a couple more and finally was successful when i used boot.img from HTCDesireC_Explos!on_v2.1.1.

i had to restart it a couple of times to finally have a successful boot
lemme try it more and will let u know

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

to add more, senseless / nameless ROM simply doesnt work

If you look inside the Rev rom folder there is a folder for other boot.img's .
The one in Explosion I believe was either a very old stock or a very old oc .img . Either way it's very old and you really need to find one that is newer and works for you , as htc has made updates i believe.

The one that comes as std in rev mod is an 828oc , it only works for so many phones . There are some phones that can only handle a lower oc and some can only the stock speed(600).
So first try the ones in the Rev folder.

Also Nameless is moving to out of date , explosion is very out of date and I believe it was still buggy when the dev changed his phones and stopped developing it.

Hope this helps .
If you need a std boot.img there is one in this stock rom Stock rom

Reactions: mzz163

mzz163

Jan 23, 2013
Lahore
huge thanx

If you look inside the Rev rom folder there is a folder for other boot.img's .
The one in Explosion I believe was either a very old stock or a very old oc .img . Either way it's very old and you really need to find one that is newer and works for you , as htc has made updates i believe.

The one that comes as std in rev mod is an 828oc , it only works for so many phones . There are some phones that can only handle a lower oc and some can only the stock speed(600).
So first try the ones in the Rev folder.

Also Nameless is moving to out of date , explosion is very out of date and I believe it was still buggy when the dev changed his phones and stopped developing it.

Hope this helps .
If you need a std boot.img there is one in this stock rom Stock rom

u r awesome man. i just solved many problems as i was not able to connect to data/WLAN but using 722 kernel, it worked like charm. Just a couple of questions please, wats the most active ROM for HTC Desire C? wats the difference between 722 and 767 kernel? i am using revolutionmod v3.3
thanx

Last edited:

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
u r awesome man. i just solved many problems as i was not able to connect to data/WLAN but using 722 kernel, it worked like charm. Just a couple of questions please, wats the most active ROM for HTC Desire C? wats the difference between 722 and 767 kernel? i am using revolutionmod v3.3
thanx

Glad I could help :good:

Now you are on the most active desire c rom atm . You have these options though depending on preferences.

You can use Rev de-sensed which makes it a bit quicker than the sense. Now I'd have thought this would be the most popular but it seems a lot of the guys love sense.
Then there is super -stripped de-sense . This is for us guys who want our phones as fast as possible .
Next up is SaM's xperialised sense .... Its whats written on the tin , based on sense but themed like a Sony . Take a look as its a cracking looking rom , though in fairness I've not tried it yet.
Next is amans MIUI themed rom which I believe is sense based too .
Then there is the Daddy that spawned it all Nameless but the Dev einstein.frat is not working on it atm and we have no idea if he will work on it again .
Finally there is Explosion but it was buggy and is way behind the times now .

Oh just remembered Sense5 (oops sorry russ) By the Dev of revolution and based on Rev sense but its sense5 themed and this is a real looker , and whilst it is sense based he is stripping away the excess ruthlessly .

I think thats pretty much all the roms , sorry if I missed any .
It's all down to what you like the look of , and how you use the phone .

As to kernels , obviously higher number= faster kernel as all the ones in rev folder are made by nikhil .Now he has some older kernels too and theres no telling if an older higher oc will work for you .

His best kernel to date was what he called "a flakey one for you to test rich" and its the one I've been using as my daily since he sent it to me to test . his thread is here Prometheus Kernel
My advice is to flash every single kernel he has on the first page and the one linked in my sig (my daily). You just never know which one will work for you . We have all found out that there is a lot of variance in our phones behaviour towards overclocking .

good luck just give a shout if you have any more questions
all the best
rich

Last edited:

mzz163

Jan 23, 2013
Lahore
Glad I could help :good:

Now you are on the most active desire c rom atm . You have these options though depending on preferences.

You can use Rev de-sensed which makes it a bit quicker than the sense. Now I'd have thought this would be the most popular but it seems a lot of the guys love sense.
Then there is super -stripped de-sense . This is for us guys who want our phones as fast as possible .
Next up is SaM's xperialised sense .... Its whats written on the tin , based on sense but themed like a Sony . Take a look as its a cracking looking rom , though in fairness I've not tried it yet.
Next is amans MIUI themed rom which I believe is sense based too .
Then there is the Daddy that spawned it all Nameless but the Dev einstein.frat is not working on it atm and we have no idea if he will work on it again .
Finally there is Explosion but it was buggy and is way behind the times now .

Oh just remembered Sense5 (oops sorry russ) By the Dev of revolution and based on Rev sense but its sense5 themed and this is a real looker , and whilst it is sense based he is stripping away the excess ruthlessly .

I think thats pretty much all the roms , sorry if I missed any .
It's all down to what you like the look of , and how you use the phone .

As to kernels , obviously higher number= faster kernel as all the ones in rev folder are made by nikhil .Now he has some older kernels too and theres no telling if an older higher oc will work for you .

His best kernel to date was what he called "a flakey one for you to test rich" and its the one I've been using as my daily since he sent it to me to test . his thread is here Prometheus Kernel
My advice is to flash every single kernel he has on the first page and the one linked in my sig (my daily). You just never know which one will work for you . We have all found out that there is a lot of variance in our phones behaviour towards overclocking .

good luck just give a shout if you have any more questions
all the best
rich

again awesome brother, thanx a lot. Really grateful. Downloaded almost all ROMs and will try in next couple of days. Thanx a lot again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome existing xda members, and new comers.
    To clear things up before you read any information is that if you preform any tasks mention from within this thread me, and other members of the XDA community are not responsible for lost data,bricked devices or anything of that nature. If anything like this happens you are on your own, we can try to help you out of the problem if you post in this thread, however, we are not liable for any damages as said before.​

Code:
    #include 
     * Your warranty is now void.
     *By you using my Mods, Roms etc...
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Before we start there are some words of which some member may not know the meaning of, so to clear things up here we go:
    • "Dirty flash" This is a word used by people refering to not clering any data or cache before the flash, this can lead to issues depending on the type of rom your flashing
    • "Clean Flash" This is another word used by member here on XDA, it is where they wipe both the data and cache before a flash to minimise any bugs in the rom what may occour.
    The main purpose of this thread is to resolve potential issues such as cache errors, dalvik issues, force closes, sluggishness etc... There will be a FAQ at the end of the main posts, to resolve some of the most common issues reported by other members to me, via another thread or PM.
    Currently there are three main roms of which most people are using, these include:

• Nameless Rom, all editions mainly build 7.2 and up
    • Explosion Rom, others may move from this rom to the nameless, due to it being unsupported
    • Stock Rom, many people will choose custom roms over this, because they are faster.
    • ReVoluTioN RoM, all editions from v1.0 this includes both the sense and de-sense editions.

Whichever Rom you decide to flash weather it's stock, custom or whatever some of the most common problems are mostly the easiest to fix, for example; Let's say if a member at XDA has Nameless Rom 7.1 and they "dirty" flash 7.2 they may have problems such as force closes and market apps not installing, this is caused by cache errors, so clearing the cache is a simple fix to resolve the issue.

Below there will be a series of posts, which will range from rules of flashing and rom specific bugs and fixes etc... these sections are:
    • A guide to flashing, make sure your doing it right
    • Common rom bugs, and recommendations I have found a lot of bugs due to my dirty flashing as a noob lol
    • Thread rules no spam!
    • FAQ
    Guide to flashing

Have you been hearing about all this custom ROM business on our Desire C and wondering what in the world all those are, and what they are for?
    Your maybe you already know what those are but are still afraid of trying custom ROMs on your phone because you don't know how to install them or don't want to lose your data and wreak your phone?

Well today I'm going to show you the most safe way to flash Roms to our phone, there are four main steps involved in this:
    • First you will want to root your phone, there are guides on the Desire C forums on this, such as the very in detail guide written by air.combat the link to this thread is:
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33066306
    • Download your Rom from XDA, this could be the Nameless Rom
    • Reboot your phone into the recovery (to do this turn off the phone, hold down VOL- and hold the power button the HBOT menu will show up, press the top button once agin and then select recovery from the list)
    • Backup your current Rom, this is incase anything goes wrong during flashing, it rare but can happen. (It can be found in the backup and restore section of the recovery)
    • flash your Rom. (using the flash ZIP section on the recovery, and select the file of your rom.)
    • For whatever reason, you may want to go back and thats what the backup is for, you can use the backup section in recovery to restore your image before of your system)

Above is a overview of some of the most important steps required to flash a Rom onto your Desire C, however for some new members I will explain in more detail on how to preform these steps listed above, providing you follow these steps you will be fine.

Rooting
    Firstly, rooting is usually a 5 minute process, and many guides around the web that explain about rooting our Desire C, but for some users there are issues they can face, such as ADB not working and other things. I think to best way for new members to root would be to use the All-In-One-Toolkit for the HTC Desire C, by hansoon2000 so all credits of this tool go to him. Instructions on how to use this program are easy, and any noobie can do it, if you have any issues with this feel free to post here, or send me a PM.

Downloading your Rom
    Second, you will need to download your Rom, now as of now youu have two main choices (This will be updated with time to a list) these are:

Location of Rom on SD CARD
    Once you have downloaded it if you downloaded it on your phone you will find it in the following folders; /sdcard/download/namelessxxx.ZIP (namelessxxx.ZIP being the Rom file you downloaded for your phone)
    However if you have downloaded it on your phone I recommend making a folder called ROMS or NAMELESS or something to do with Roms, in the root of your SD CARD, for example; /Sdcard/Roms/namelessxxx.ZIP (it is much easier to keep your Rom folder organised if you have many versions saved)
    Once that is done, we will move to the next step, which is wiping your data and why;

Wiping data, cache
    Wiping your data and cache when flashing a new Rom, or base is a good option as it can prevent errors, and force closes when the new Rom is installed. If the data and cache is wiped your phone will feel faster a smoother on the new Rom as there are not useless files bloating the system, which is also slowing it down. I STRONGLY recommend wiping the cache because it holds information relating the version of android base etc... and if that data from the old Rom conflicts with the new one which may have a newer base, this will mean trouble!
    To wipe the data and cache is easy, hen inside recovery simply select restore to factory defaults, this will prepare your phone for the new Rom flash, without useless files, the next section will explain the flashing part;

Flashing the Rom
    Before flashing any Roms flash the required boot.img, this is the kernel without it the Rom will not work properly! remember to flash a boot.img its; [fastboot flash boot boot.img] and then [fastboot erase cache] then finally [fastboot reboot] If you do not flash it things such as WIFI will not work!​

When you flash a Rom you will want to make sure you backup your current Rom first, just incase anything goes wrong. To do this inside recovery go to the backup and restores section, and select backup this will make sure you current Rom is safe. (however after backing up your Rom, copy the ClockWorkMod folder in the Root of your SdCard to a safe folder on your computer incase your SD card dies for whatever reason the folder will be laid out like so; /Sdcard/Clockworkmod/backups)
    After you have backed up your system, you can safely go to the flash ZIP section in recovery and find your Rom ZIP file on your Sdcard. When you select it it will ask you are you sure select "yes" and proceed, one that is done you can reboot you phone into the new Rom!.

If you have any questions regarding flashing Roms, please read the FAQ before you post on this thread or send me a PM. :p
    Recommended roms and things to do with it

When it comes to flashing Roms as explained on some of the posts above, there are some guidelines or recommendations of which I think I should mention.
    When using roms for a long period of time on this phone it may become slower, mainly due to sense bogging down this lovely phone. So as a NOTE before you post your phone is slow etc, try a reboot sometimes it can make all the difference. :eek:
    Why should I wipe and Not Dirty flash?

When people refer to the term wipe, it is my understanding that it means to delete the old ROM from various locations. This ensures a more clean installation, almost like its better to install Windows afresh instead of an upgrade. However, this is not Windows, its Linux, I am sure the logic behind this is because the way Linux works, it has certain files in certain directories, that if the file is there, the service is loaded automatically. Now if you had to replace a stock rom with something completely different, some of those auto loaded files will be left behind and you will be stuck with loaded services that should not be there, this can cause issues inside the new rom such as force closes.

This is where things might start becoming slightly confusing. Many people seem to argue that when upgrading from a stock version to another stock version that you don't need to wipe, I completely agree with this, as this will almost be the same upgrade process the default upgrade will follow, just with different files. However, if you upgrade to a very different ROM, start paying attention, as things might just get slightly more complicated, for these reasons:

• The Rom base is different, this means you could be upgrading android to a newer version, which uses different files, or even the same one but slightly different.
    • The current Rom could be sense based, where as the new rom may be CM based for example

As a reminder of how to Wipe your data and cache follow these steps:
    • Boot into Recovery Mode, this can be via the Rom inbuilt "reboot to recovery option, only for custom roms" or turn the phone off, and hold down the VOL- button to boot into HBOOT and then Select recovery from the list with the sleep button
    • Once the Phone is in recovery mode...
    • Go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select YES
    • Go to Wipe Cache Partition and select YES
    • Go to Advanced, Wipe Dalvik Cache and select YES

Now that all to it after these steps your phone will have no useless files, or ny user files on it, once booted it will behave like a new system with it's set up etc...
    Thread Rules

This thread is about sharing experiences from both me and other members in this forum. I do not want this thread to end up like many others do on xda, this meaning things such as spam, and off topic posts.
    The following information which this thread is intended to include is:
    • Fixes to existing bugs in roms
    • Questions about flashing, backing up roms etc...
    • Answers to problems other members are experiencing
    • Guide lines to flashing roms

If you have any concerns about your phone, and have problems after following all the available information, available on this thread please feel free to ask a question, remember no question is too stupid! You can post on this thread or PM me directly whichever way, Happy flashing! :)