[3.0 & +] Battery Test app (For audio, video, Internet).

Search This thread

casioman1

Jun 21, 2012
Please upload this app on some hosting site because downloading it from Google Play will take ages...

sknifer

Oct 29, 2011
How long does the test take?

The apps says when battery gets to 15% the test is complete. Should we start at 100% battery charge? I am testing 1080 video now starting at 34% and its been 15 minutes already.

Please enlighten. Or should I be enlightened after the test? This is my first test :)

Raijin

Nov 22, 2011
I'm going to test this app soon. Like I read, test will stop when 15%. Can you make this configurable? Thank you.

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Thanks

Gostei da ferramente
Very good tool
i'm testing it

I've translated the description of the tool on google play to Portuguese Br.
If you want feel free to use it ( was not made on google translator)

This Utility tool is used to measure the battery statistics on an Android device with respect to Video & Audio playback and Browsing the internet.
The test runs until the battery charge reaches 15% at which point the test is considered complete and the results are displayed.
With this app, you can approximate the battery usage of an audio file with a specific bitrate or a video file with a particular resolution and see the battery consumption rate/minute. You can also check the battery consumption rate with 10 standard url's with the browser test.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FEATURES IN THIS APPLICATION OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT OR MAIL

Esta ferramenta é utilizada para medir as statisticas de bateria em um dispositivo Android em relação a reprodução de Video & Audio e navegar na internet.
O teste roda até que sua bateria atinja 15% de capacidade e nesse ponto o teste é considerado finalizado e os resultados mostrados.
Com esse aplicativo, você pode aproximar o uso de bateria de um arquivo de áudio com um bitrate especifico ou um arquivo de vídeo com uma resolução em particular e ver o consumo de bateria porcentagem/minuto.
Você também pode verificar o consumo de bateria em 10 url’s com teste via navegador

I'm working on New Open Source Battery app, if you like to help me in Translate it will be great..

You can reach me at - jacksparao@gmail.com or appzinventors@gmail.com

daniu

Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
it's more than 1,5 years ago now ... soon seems to be quite long time?
regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My First Android application.

This utility tool is used to measure the battery data and statistics on an Android device with respect to Video & Audio playback and Browsing the internet.

The test runs until the battery reaches 15% charge at which point the test is considered complete and the results are displayed.
    Just click the link below to go to Google Play Store to download the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battery.utility

I request all the users to review and rate the application, you can send mail to nidlpvtltd@gmail.com in-case if you found any issue or If want to add any new features.

Enjoy

Please Don't Forget to Click THANKS Button.

Jacksparao.
    Thanks for the great looking app. Can not wait to test it. Can't download it right now cause of it's size. Why is it 118 MB big?
    The app comes with 1080 and 720 p videos for testing :)
    Will give it a try!

Enviado de meu LT22i usando o Tapatalk 2
    so...looks like this is no longer on Google Play store. any idea if it is going to be released anywhere else? or is it officially dead?
    true...

The app will be available soon.....

We are making one app which will be keymaker app for battery.