Xbmc playback

Search This thread

lse4

Feb 9, 2009
Hello I just bought the Amazon Fire Tv and was able to install Gotham 13.1 beta 3 (i believe). And I have mashup up and running but after like 10 mins playing a movie it goes green and black screen..any help?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

zahir32

Jan 17, 2011
Turn off Mediacodec

Hello I just bought the Amazon Fire Tv and was able to install Gotham 13.1 beta 3 (i believe). And I have mashup up and running but after like 10 mins playing a movie it goes green and black screen..any help?

Try this:

Go to Settings/Videos/Acceleration. Make sure your Settings Level (at the bottom on the left panel) is Advanced or Expert. Then, under Acceleration, on the right panel, turn off Mediacodec and leave Libstagefright on.

This should fix your green screen issue.

lse4

Feb 9, 2009
Try this:

Go to Settings/Videos/Acceleration. Make sure your Settings Level (at the bottom on the left panel) is Advanced or Expert. Then, under Acceleration, on the right panel, turn off Mediacodec and leave Libstagefright on.

This should fix your green screen issue.

Thanks I'll try this and report back

lse4

Feb 9, 2009
IMAG0003_zpstgpbf71m.jpg
Same thing still happened

Last edited:

zahir32

Jan 17, 2011
Go Back

IMAG0003_zpstgpbf71m.jpg
Same thing still happened

Try going back to the official Gotham release (13.0). The betas may be the source of the issue. I'm running that build on my Fire TV, with all codecs enabled, and with no issues.

lse4

Feb 9, 2009
I went back to the official 13.0 but still the same thing happened..idk maybe it's the movie it happened to non-stop and the momentum men