[ROM] CWM Backup of 3.2 Update

Search This thread

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
Thanks, extracted the modem.bin file from the OTA zip, and flashed with Odin. Working perfectly and reporting the correct baseband.

Can you check if it's possible to send SMS messages with that radio?
The included application only receives network messages so you may need to temporarily install Handscent from the Market to test this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi.. first of all thank you very much for sharing the update that fast..
    I want to flash this rom but I'm not sure if I have to do something in particular like flashing old recovery or something... I'm now on isi's cm9 with his custom recovery.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    Just download the file, unzip it to your tab to folder clockworkmod, but in to recovery, do a backup of your current setup just in case, and than restore a backup of the file you downloaded.
    Just download the file, unzip it to your tab to folder clockworkmod, but in to recovery, do a backup of your current setup just in case, and than restore a backup of the file you downloaded.

just reporting that everything went fine. I'm now on 3.2.1 (not rooted).. thanks
    Anyone keen to write a small guide? Especially coming from ISI's CM9 Rom? Keen to try.

1- Make a backup of your current ROM.
    2- Put the folder in the zip file in clockworkmod/backup folder
    3- If you were on isi's 4.0.4 ICS, you should also have cwm 5.5.0.4, if not flash this build
    4- Boot to cwm and restore from the new folder.

That's it. Enjoy :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

This backup works like a charm, but the baseband is not updated, it's still P7100BUKDF.

The radio remains the same as what you had on before flashing this. To update the radio we need the original OTA file from someone who has received the update. Instructions on how to get it has been posted here in previous posts.
    All above is right. You need CWM 5.X.X.X
    To root download first file from first post (tabrooteasy.zip) here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386545

Put on your tab and install with CWM.