[ROM][ Sense 6][2 May] Rayglobe v1.1 ●► ◄●Rayglobe kitchen●►Custom Install◄●►Themes●►◄●G2&Z2 stuff◄●►Audio Hack◄●►Multi carrier●&#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

heavymetall66

Nov 5, 2012
Landshut
Curios issue /bug!?
In antutu benchmark is my device "unknown " with your Rom ,first is arhd...

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1399370675718.jpg
    1399370675718.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 1399370695019.jpg
    1399370695019.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 356

anthony92170

May 17, 2010
lancaster ny
I am on Sprint version how do I get mobile data to work? I really like the Rom and want to use it. I used twrp to install

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ Sense 6][2 May] Rayglobe v1.1 ●► ◄●Rayglobe kitchen●►Custom Install◄●►Themes●►◄●G2&Z2 stuff◄●►Audio Hack◄●►Multi carrier●&#

rginfonalyy-Recuperato_zps82b53e48.jpg

TEAM_zps34c743b6.png

acer73 (aka raimondomartire)
    skeleton1911
    maurydes
    maximo76
    byeas.gif

Rayglobe’s Rom and our team is always open to contributions from everyone. Every single change, suggestion or help is really appreciated.
    If you have skills, apk or want only help us or join us please send your application for PM. Our team is made of working guys with real family and childs :D we reply everyone in right time

FEATURES-1_zps4c72ba78.png

• Hybrid HTC base 1.55 & 1.44
    • Root, busybox and init.d support
    • New Rayglobe Blu Theme
    • Audio hack (first boot tune your volume, scale is changed)
    • 23 Eqs
    • Galaxy s5 TTS voices (download your language from kitchen)
    • Build.prop tweaked
    • Lg G2 and Sony Z2 stuff
    • No ads
    • New ringtones
    • Ramdisk improvements
    • Battery life, performance and memory improvements
    • Battery 100% mods also in rechargeable mode
    • Sysro / sysrw binaries
    • Openvpn / sqlite support
    • Disabled logging & removed bloatware
    • Advanced power menu with full european language
    • Huge system app remove
    • Themed horizontal quick settings
    • Viper4Android FX
    • Smoothest ROM
    • Best Battery Management
    • Fast fixes / updates

user_agreement_zps661097ff.png

• Your warranty is now void.
    • I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, III world’s war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. YOU are choosing to make these modifications! Be warning but I’ve tested this rom before publish.
    Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. All team member have family and childs but we'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information or with a easy “don’t work” I will ignore your issue!
    NO Requests! When I work on Rayglobe rom I have in mind that I have to satisfy before my eeys and ears and all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
    • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point. On this section of Xda there are best developers so his common thing find rom with good or incredible stuff. I respect other dev work so if our team can make this mode will be done otherwise no expect kang from us.
    Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
    NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! Our team will work on private beta and usually will publish rom on weekend! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM

*Thank Baadnewz for original text

INSTALLATION_zps4c72ba78.png

1. Make sure your device is unlocked or have s-off
    2. Download ROM, put it on internal sdcard
    3. Put device in bootloader mode (Power + Volume Down)
    4. Enter Recovery
    5. Find in Recovery "Choose zip from sdcard" choose appropriate zip file. Please read second post that explain aroma
    6. Proceed steps that Aroma installer gives
    7. Reboot device after finishing installation
    8. Brains, common sense, logic and spirit
    9. Welcome in Rayglobe world

DOWNLOAD_zpsa281ebd6.png

byeas.gif

SHARINGPOLICY_zpsd84d96db.png

• In the spirit of the XDA community we are happy to share our work but always you must ask permission to use anything (WILL GIVE YOU IN 99%).
    • You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
    • If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me ( @acer73)
    • Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

screenshoots_zpscb251bcf.png

ecfdbbe8-dc2b-4b44-a810-989727982434_zps5fa47b2b.png
    0328ae7f-f8ae-427e-ac53-8f9dd0210cfd_zpsab75f589.png

516f9096-6359-410c-a67d-d8f96a2b2461_zps8fda929c.png

uploadfromtaptalk1398613442552.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398613411096.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398613427398.jpg

CREDITS-3_ok_zps7722efb1.png

Everyone who works on the ROM with us
    @ LlabTooFeR For permission to use his base (you are always kindle with me:good:)
    My friends @mwilky @ baadnewz (work with them on htc one m7 has enriched me much. I hope in your support also in this voyager)
    @ timberwolf671 (when I can I use always his blu & jazz icons, thanks for your friendship)
    For this rom credits also:
    @acquariusoft for Updateme - our kitchen
    @Crackanug for stuning bootanimation, remade by @maximo76 for rayglobe team
    @Flar2 for his module
    @v-b-n for media audio files
    @Jishnu Sur™ for lg g2 stuff
    @ Rizal Lovins e @ZeroInfinity (for Xperia stuff)
    @ agro1980 for black blu glass (@maximo76 have modified his original file. Embedded by me in recovery)
    @revo89 for xposed
    @ ViPER520, @zhuhang for ViPER4Android
    - EatHeat for omnisnitch

We cook our mods in clear way to make possible other understand or devs verify that we have the right to credit the work of others. Please if we don't write your name consider us in good faith write PM and we update the credits at the speed of light :good:

donate_zps63108275.png
    If you like our work and wants to keep the project alive please push thanks button.
    If you want you can consider to buy us also a glass of red wine . I never ask for donations but always appreciate

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][ Sense 6][2 May] Rayglobe v1.1 ●► ◄●Rayglobe kitchen●►Custom Install◄●►Themes●►◄●G2&Z2 stuff◄●►Audio Hack◄●► OTA Updates and more! `, a ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    acer73, maurydes, skeleton1911, maximo76
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-04-27
    Last Updated 2014-05-02
    Reserved

369be8e2-6b9f-425a-8710-cb3e0f6b037c_zpsf75061f6.jpg

pre_installation_zps2c26f88e.png

Rayglobe Rom have always 3 possibilities of installation. We'll explain here every possibility

677e281b-2a02-4e90-91f1-e8f978e5f1cc_zps9cf1782b.png

1. Install all rom
    d0b83ed4-7ae0-4182-af14-a1f2558920ff_zpsd78c79d0.png

If you select this checkbox you want install all rom and format all system partition. Rayglobe rom never format data partition. So:
    a) if you have on your device any version of Rayglobe rom not need other wipe
    b) if you have other dev Rom please make on your recovery wipe data, cache, dalvik cache
    In this state all installation procedure can be estimated in 5 minutes

2. Update theme & Addon
    b6e9cb16-ba13-4c12-b196-323207e0fae1_zps3150c39c.png

You must use this option if:
    - you want only update your previous themes option or stuff installed. System partition will not be touched so in this way you can have fast flash. With this option kernel will not changed!
    With this option all installation procedure can be estimated in 1 minutes

3. Update only
    254d47c0-e391-4747-ac98-fa2ea7a162c1_zps45bf3a1c.png

You must use this option if:
    - you you have rayglobe inside and want reinstall without reselect all aroma choose!. Aroma remember for you your previous choose;
    - you have a new ver. of rayglobe and you want install reinstall without reselect all aroma choose. I don't suggest this case just because every ver. of rom can have new aroma option and in this case you don't benefit of this
    With this option all installation procedure can be estimated in 4 minutes

aroma_errors_zps7368dfe9.png

Aroma is a great tools, but when you use a lot of configurable options how you find in Rayglobe rom, is normal have errors in installation procedure or stuff not right installed.
    For help us to solve you must click 2 times on this button and send us file that you find in directory on sdcard on you put rom zip file
    a9e9cf83-cf69-46e4-a280-b51c2a6950ed_zpsfabd8142.png

gif_animata_zpsd7deb0b0.png

1. HTC installation
    One of Rom plus is LEGO installation. You can build (like lego) your phone system choose HTC applications that you want install.
    For default we have selected all HTC option to give you except dot cover application. You can add/deselect other if you want
    69bb7f27-7361-4bd3-a701-19a3ec0b0169_zps64b92fdc.png

2. ROM MOD
    Other PLUS of Rom is Rayglobe mod. If you want real Rayglobe experience don't deselect Rayglobe engine
    34259d29-3452-48b3-9517-d9131c918c7c_zps541671f5.png

3. THEMES OR NOT? YOU CAN CHOOSE!
    I think that Rayglobe roms have always particular themes so you have 2 options:
    1) With first option you choose of leave icons and colors like original HTC M8. In this way your rom will not be compatible with our themes but you can use Rayglobe engine, our mods and stuff
    2) Selecting this option you can enter really in Rayglobe world. You can benefit of all team themes
    2e552b8f-88cd-404b-b70a-364d8b742f40_zps359e4557.png

4. Other Aroma stuff that you can selected
    We have added a lot of aroma stuff here images of more important choose. Please if you want full root access select supersu option in aroma menu

18400649upper_zps53146493.png
    18401612upper_zps731d6841.png

18402965upper_zps1478587d.png
    18390986upper_zps652d6ac3.png

18412333upper_zps56eb4e1b.png

imageedit__9489300157_zpsa6672085.gif

Reserved

c03f6d12-3206-485f-b8fe-18752a8961bf_zps152887ce.png

RECOVERY_zpsfe65460a.png

Rom have an aroma zip file that permit you changing recovery beetween
    - Twrp custom from rayglobeteam
    . Twrp stock
    - Philz stock
    d09f642a-6b8d-4e12-8f5a-e1db9c2bece9_zpsf4117758.png

You can change between this recovery with our zip downlodable for rayglobe kitchen or from here:

https://content.wuala.com/contents/raimondomartire/m8OTA/Recovery/Recovery_Rayglobe.zip/?dl=1

tts_zps596d02bc.png

This rom don't have huge Pico TTS but we have Samsung Text to speech (TTS) HD voices.
    For download right TTS file for your language click on flag (some file are in rayglobe kitchen)

170px-Italy_Flag_clothing_icon_ID_528_zps84eeb444.png

From there head on over to the controls tab and click on Language and Input. Follow that up by going to Text-to-speech options at the bottom of the new window, and then clicking the gear icon next to “Samsung text-to-speech engine.” From here you’ll find a number of settings related to the Samsung TTS engine
    Samsung-TTS-7-168x300.png

viper4androidl_zps26f2edcb.png

Viper4Android is like the “advanced” version of DSP Manager/Beats Audio by providing you with more advanced Surround/Bass/Clarity/Gain boost controls in addition to an equalizer that you can use for your headphones, speakers, bluetooth devices, and more.
    We have heavly configured this equalizer with this mod:
    1) impulse;
    2) profile
    For activate this mod you must go in setting and flag this

8c86e520-45d4-4727-b3e7-8db55d6a83cc_zpsd0929d01.jpg
    acae5e71-c2d2-4239-b522-b919756e60b4_zps51d5ea7e.png

1. Impulse - Preoladed
    In Rayglobe Rom there is preloaded a lot of profiles. We suggest you our Rayglobe impulse
    0384d24e-edbd-4f4a-ad02-a3f9ca6acd7d_zpsbad00a76.jpg
    058d6644-eff6-4cfc-ab30-0572dec7913b_zpsd7ab2204.jpg

2. Profiles - Preloaded
    In Rayglobe Rom there is preloaded 3 profiles
    screenshot4_zps71cf5acf.jpg

3. Settings Explained
    FX Settings Explained
    < Headset >
    1. Master Power. This option defines whether to enable V4A headset sound effects, also known as main switch.

2. Playback Gain Control. It is mainly used to dynamically control the audio volume, to amplify or to attenuate.
    (1) Enable checkbox. Whether the effect is enabled.
    (2) Select Effect Strength. Effect Strength is the speed of amplification or attenuation, the stronger the faster the speed and the higher the final volume, the weaker the slower the speed, the closer to the original volume. Recommended medium.
    (3) Max Gain. When the volume of the note is too small, in order to uplevel the sound, there may be very large magnification. The higher the value, the louder the volume. But too large will also amplify the noise within the song. Recommended 4 times.
    (4) Max Output. This value defines the maximum volume of the PlaybackAGC sound in decibel value, the greater the value the greater the volume, 0 db is the maximum. In order to make the sound softer recommended -1.9 dB.

3. FIR Equalizer. 511-order 10 bands FIR linear equalizer.
    (2) Select Preset. Here you can select default equalizer presets. When choosing custom, it will follow the user-defined lines drawn.
    (3) Linear Equalizer graphic. Will pop up when you touch the graphic equalizer, you can manually adjust the levels of amplification and attenuation of the 10 bands.

4. Convolver
    When an impulse response(IR) sample is loaded, music will show the same characteristics of the loaded sample, for example equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc.
    Make sure SD Card has /ViPER4Android/Kernel/ folder, IR samples will be located there. If folder not exists, you can download latest V4A FX and extract SDCard_V4A.zip.
    (2) Select Impulse Response. Here you can select and load IR Samples inside /ViPER4Android/Kernel/ folder.
    (3) Cross Channel. Brings audio in front of you.

5. Field Surround. It is mainly used to create sound field surround effects. The sound field can be understood as mono field or stereo field.
    (2) Select Field Surround Strength. This value defines the strength of the field surround effects. The stronger, the stereo effect will be more obvious, the sound will come from left and right sides.
    (3) Select Mid Image Strength. This value defines the central vocal intensity. More strongman sound more clear, the weaker the more ethereal sound.

6. Differential Surround also known as Haas effect.
    (2) Select Delay Time. This value defines the delay(gap) between left and right. The greater the wider the sound.

7. Headphone Surround +. Virtual Headphone Surround effect.
    (2) Select Effect Level. Strength of VHS+.

7. Reverberation. It uses mathematical methods to simulate the environmental feeling sensation. Example a song can be felt playing inside the auditorium, living room, bathroom, and so on.
    (2) Room Size. This value defines the virtual environment area size. The larger the value, the sound is wider and more echoes.
    (3) Sound Field. This value defines the width of the room above, in meters. Assumed that the above room size is 100 square meters, here to set a width of 14 meters, then the length of the room will be 7.14 m.
    Therefore, the room size and width defines the aspect ratio of the virtual environment.
    The larger the value, the sound coming from both sides will felt more obvious.
    (4) Damping Factor. This value defines the humidity of air in the above virtual environment, the moisture vapor in the air will easily absorb the echoes.
    So the bigger this value, the less echoes heard.
    (5) Wet Signal. This value defines the volume of the simulated environment effect.
    (6) Dry Signal. This value defines the volume of the original sound.

For environments with low air humidity such as living room, auditorium and other indoor environment, you can use room size and sound field to define the area of ​​the virtual environment, water vapor content values ​​from 0 to 20, the reverb signal values ​​20 to 50, the proportion of the original signal to take value of about 50.
    For environments with high air humidity such as bathroom and other indoor environment that contains a lot of moisture, you can use room size and sound field to define the area of ​​the virtual environment, water vapor content values ​​of 50 to 100, the reverb signal values ​​40 to 80, the proportion of the original signal value of about 50.

8. Dynamic System. It handles the dynamic range of the sound. In other words the bass, treble, and limiting.
    (2) Select Listening Device. This value defines the headset type connected to the audio jack. If you cannot get the right device for good bass tone, then select Common earphone. Common earphone is a common choice. Recommend Common earphone.
    (3) Select Dynamic Bass. This value defines the average dynamic bass, the greater the stronger bass. Recommend 33%.
    (4) Tube Simulator(6N1J). This option defines whether to enable tube simulator effect. V4A tube simulator uses a simplified mathematical simulation of tube effect.
    If turned on, will greatly reduce high-frequency odd harmonic distortions, while increases even-order harmonic distortions of tube simulator.

9. Fidelity Control. It’s a substitution for XHiFi’s Audio Reconstruction. It handles bass and clarity of the sound.
    (1) Enable ViPER Bass checkbox. Whether ViPER Bass is enabled.
    (2) Select Bass Mode. Natural, Pure bass+ and Sub-woofer. Natural bass is alike V4A XHiFi’s Lo Contour. Purebass+ gives clean bass. Sub-woofer gives huge bass.
    (3) Select Bass Frequency. Adjust bass frequency. Recommended at least 60Hz for both modes.
    (4) Select Bass Boost. Volume of ViPER Bass. Recommended at least 6dB for Natural, at least 8dB for Pure bass+
    (5) Enable ViPER Clarity checkbox. Whether ViPER Clarity is enabled.
    (6) Select Clarity Mode. Natural, Ozone+ and XHiFi offers 3 different types of clarity. Natural has high vocal&treble. Ozone+ offers clean clarity. XHiFi is alike V4A XHiFi’s Hi Clarity.
    (7) Select Clarity. Volume of ViPER Clarity. Recommended at least 3.5dB for Natural, at least 8dB for Ozone+, at least Default for XHiFi.

10. Auditory System Protection. Protects auditory system.
    (1) Enable checkbox. Whether CureTech+ is enabled.
    (2) Select Binaural Level. Strength of Binaural protection. Recommended Moderate.

11. Master Gate(Limiter). This option is V4A output limiter, its used to prevent overloud clipping distortion.
    (1) Ouput Gain. This value defines the main output volume. Its something like a volume control.
    (2) Channel Pan: This is output gain ratio for left and right channel.
    (3) Limit Threshold. This value defines the limits of waveform amplitude by the limiter, 0 dB is the maximum value.
    The smaller the value, the easier to experience audio frequency compression(the smaller the volume), will lose sound details, but can effectively control the final output volume. Recommend 0 db.

< Phone Speaker >
    1. Master Power. This option defines whether to enable V4A speaker sound effects, also known as main switch
    2. FIR Equalizer. Same as headset equalizer.
    3. Convolver. Same as headset convolver.
    4. Reverberation. Same as headset reverberation
    5. Speaker Optimization. Optimise internal speaker audio quality.
    6. Extra Loud. eXtra-Loud further amplifies the sound, but is controlled to protect the speaker, will not overload.
    (2) Select Effect Strength. Effect Strength is the speed of amplification or attenuation, the stronger the faster the speed and the higher the final volume, the weaker the slower the speed, the closer to the original volume. Recommended medium.
    (3) Max Gain. When the volume of the note is too small, in order to uplevel the sound, there may be very large magnification. The higher the value, the louder the volume. Recommend infinity.
    (4) Max Output. This value defines the maximum volume of the EL sound in decibel value, the greater the value the greater the volume, 0 db is the maximum. Recommend 0db.

7. Master Gate(Limiter). Same as headset limiter.

XHiFi Settings Explained
    1. Master Power. This option defines whether to enable V4A headset/bluetooth sound effects, also known as main switch.
    2. Playback Gain Control. Same as FX version’s PlaybackAGC.
    3. FIR Equalizer. 2047-order 10 bands, quality much better than FX version. Method of adjusting same as FX version.

4. Audio Reconstruction. It is XHiFi’s core feature, it does the detailing and treble restoring for lossy mp3 audio files. (Currently in adjustment phase, different device may have different experience.)
    (2) Hi Clarity. This value defines the detailing and treble restoration percentage, the larger the value, the more details of the sound and stronger treble.
    For low-end/common earphones, this is not recommended as you may experience high frequency shrills.
    For better earphones such as Monster,Philips,Zombie,Sennheiser, recommended value = 30 ~ 50.
    For high-end headphones, value depands on headphone cable length. Start with value = 40, value +10 for every 80cm cable length.
    For preamp/amp connect to phone. Start with value = 60, value +10 for every 80cm cable length.
    For tube amplifier, directly use value = 100.
    (3) Lo Contour. The value defines the percentage of bass contour reconstruction over total band. The larger the value, the stronger the bass, but midrange and details will slightly lost.
    For earphones recommend value = 50 ~ 70.
    For headphones recommend value = 20 ~ 30.

5. Master Gate(Limiter). This option is V4A output limiter, its used to prevent overloud clipping distortion.
    (1) Ouput Gain. This value defines the main output volume. Its something like a volume control.
    (2) Limit Threshold. This value defines the limits of waveform amplitude by the limitor, 0 dB is the maximum value.
    The smaller the value, the easier to experience audio frequency compression(the smaller the volume), will lose sound details, but can effectively control the final output volume. Recommend 0 db.
    Bannr800x600THEME-1_zps44d6ac52.jpg

We want to give our users a rom Fast and stable with so many customizations that will give you the sensation of a new rom everyday :)
    Today to do list

We have received a lot of request to make this:
    1) multicarrier (tmobile, sprint,at&t)
    2) more softkeys and option to hide softkey

We are working for it. We hope to have for today an upgrade