[ROM][DEV-only]CM9 Test Build 2 02/09

Search This thread

oguzhan mobile

Sep 27, 2011
Bursa
Yes, it has to do with drivers for atmel in kernel. The same happened to me with my builds, that's why I'm waiting for the Blefish your kernel with this corrected. After that I will return to pick up the CM9 and CM10.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

oguzhan mobile, these versions are based on my/Blefish source?
If so I doubt that is the more correct, at least for now.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

It does not seem a good idea to test this version, you have many duplicated files and unnecessary in system\lib\hw\, for example...

http://imageshack.us/f/707/filesc.jpg/

no use your source. This is port rom. Not build source. But I am working on cm9&10. My device source: https://github.com/oguzhanmobile/android_device_huawei_u8800based you/blefish source. I use fluid and surf keypad.

lemonade747

Jul 9, 2012
This is a mess! Dont try this! Freeze at boot screen and no way to boot in!

+++++++++++++++++++
‡ Sent From My U8800 ‡
+++++++++++++++++++

MtG92

Jan 31, 2012
Lisbon
The new version is still bootlooping in my phone. Did anyone manage to get it to boot? Is there anything else I can do to help?

Reactions: geocheats2

giris

Nov 8, 2007
Siauliai
For working RIL try take from Aurora or GB those files:
libcm.so
libril.so
libril-qc-1.so

and add comments in the build.prop herre:
# ril.subscription.types=NV,RUIM
# ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=2
# ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy_ap=true

its old base band patch from u8800pro for launching ISC on the GB Base Band. I think it must work on the u8800 too.

ash1425

Aug 10, 2011
PUNE
I am not able to get ADB logcat over my u8800pro while bootloops.

Any help pls?

Last edited:

DriftGT

Jul 26, 2012
Porto
That Is a good new.
We really want a full work JB...even a Galaxy Ace have JB already :( this is the diference between a Samsung and a chinese phone. The comunity is a lot bigger :(

Top Liked Posts