[ROM][ICS] Paranoid Galaxydroid | AOSPA 1.5 | TouchWiz 5

Search This thread

jacobmacek

Dec 22, 2011
Winchester
Paranoid Galaxydroid
AOSPA 1.5 with Touchwiz 5
No RIL at the moment, video camera is broken
None of this would be possible without Joe Black's CM9 build!
Gapps are included and Weather widget works, just wipe & flash (TW 5 theme is included)
Once I fix the RIL in AOSPA 1.5, this ROM will be updated

Download Here

CREDITS
GalaxyClone 5
jblack248 |
CyanogenMod | Evervolv | disconnecktie | Liquid | Mustaavalkosta | Twisted | pawitp | teamhacksungs | Samsung
supercurio | robinrg86 | pfsolutions | apposite Designs | TeslaCoil Software | SAND STUDIO | DemiDoef |
zeitgeist181 | dhiru1602 | last1left | burakgon | Jarmezrocks | Pawill | smando | froilson | mrmad.net |
AOSPA 1.5
MaceksMod (jacobmacek) jblack 248 The Paranoid Android Team hdorius CyanogenMod Evervolv disconnecktie
Liquid Mustaavalkosta Santod Twisted D4rKn3sSyS molesarecoming blindndumb existz PipelinerArd
Mr. Highway
cF9yPQU.png
fGo9l4v.png
CE5xrxo.png
JDQ3oMR.png

Last edited:

arizonaomnia

May 29, 2009
This is for you, Flashaholics and MaceksMod fans alike!
I have some forgotten projects on my hard drive and android file host profile I thought I would post for you guys just to mess around with.
There are both ICS and JB ROMs
These ROMs are presented as-is (meaning most of them have some bugs that wont be fixed)
You can request for me to continue a project, doesnt mean I will, but if the demand is there, I'll consider
The credits for all of the roms will be in 1 list at the end of this post
If the ROM listing is red that means it is still being uploaded, or I am still digging through my files to find it

First batch of JB 4.2.2 ROMs - These are running on an old LIquid 2.6 kernel, you can try flashing one of the new 3.0 JB Kernels if you want
:good:CyanogenMod10.1
:good:P.A.C Man ROM
:good:CodeFire X

Touchwiz 5.0 ICS ROMs
:good: Paranoid Clone: Paranoid Android 1.5 with Touchwiz
notes: no ril, touchwiz home only works in stock phone ui, weather widget works

Want a TW5 ROM for your daily-driver? Check out GalaxyClone 5

There's plenty more, I'll post one or two every now and then. GalaxyClone 5.1 JB, a TouchWiz port from the Galaxy S4, is currently in the works, I'll post an alpha build sooner than later

credits (some names may pop up more than once)
jblack248 |
CyanogenMod | Evervolv | disconnecktie | Liquid0624 | Mustaavalkosta | Twisted | pawitp | teamhacksungs | Samsung
supercurio | robinrg86 | pfsolutions | apposite Designs | TeslaCoil Software | SAND STUDIO | DemiDoef |
zeitgeist181 | dhiru1602 | last1left | burakgon | Jarmezrocks | Pawill | smando | froilson | mrmad.net |
D4rKn3sSyS
molesarecoming
blindndumb
existz
PipelinerArd
Mr. Highway
The Paranoid Android Team
hdorius
codefireXperiment team
- szl.kiev & PAC Team
- Flinny & Andromadus Team

I'm assuming that the JB roms all have broken radios.

Sent from my Blissful Bolt using Tapatalk 2

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I'm pretty sure liquid didn't want you to post Roms based from his source. You better be damn sure he is OK with this. We've been working our asses off for way to long for you to post your crap.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

jacobmacek

Dec 22, 2011
Winchester
I'm pretty sure liquid didn't want you to post Roms based from his source. You better be damn sure he is OK with this. We've been working our asses off for way to long for you to post your crap.

Simmer down, its an old 2.6 kernel that you had no part in, and is no longer in development. Maybe read the op a little before posting. This is just for people that like flashing different ROMs to play around with.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Simmer down, its an old 2.6 kernel that you had no part in, and is no longer in development. Maybe read the op a little before posting. This is just for people that like flashing different ROMs to play around with.

The kernel may be but the rom bases are using his code without his permission. Maybe you should check your PMs because I'm pretty sure he isn't to happy with these being posted. He trusted you to not post work based on his and you can't even do that. This is why devs can't stand you.

iHateWebOS

Aug 20, 2012
atglen,pa
The kernel may be but the rom bases are using his code without his permission. Maybe you should check your PMs because I'm pretty sure he isn't to happy with these being posted. He trusted you to not post work based on his and you can't even do that. This is why devs can't stand you.

Wow this place is awesome :thumbup:
Disconnecktie, I mean this with no offense intended. You seem to like enforcing rules here on xda. :thumbup: however when I looked at your source to see if you had any malicious code in your kernel, I was shocked to see you have made zero commits. None of the changes in your OP are reflected in your github repo. Maintaining GPL compliance is VERY important. There is info within the files of your kernel source that credit the authors of that file. By not releasing your source you are doing the same thing mack is. TONS of others work went into the commits you found while surfing the net. Let's be fair :thumbup:

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Yea I've been meaning to get around to fixing that. You know as well as I do that requires each commit one by one. But with all due respect he is posting stuff that he was supposed to be testing for a dev that hasn't been released. He instead posted up the roms that were supposed to be tested. Without even logging them or asking permission. I'll take my kernel down if it's a problem for you that my git isn't up to date. No.skin off my back.

iHateWebOS

Aug 20, 2012
atglen,pa
Yea I've been meaning to get around to fixing that. You know as well as I do that requires each commit one by one. But with all due respect he is posting stuff that he was supposed to be testing for a dev that hasn't been released. He instead posted up the roms that were supposed to be tested. Without even logging them or asking permission. I'll take my kernel down if it's a problem for you that my git isn't up to date. No.skin off my back.

Not a personal problem. Git is a major PITA, but being GPL compliant can be as simple as uploading a zipped up copy of your local build folder.

jacobmacek

Dec 22, 2011
Winchester
I talked to liquid, he said he probably would have let me if i just asked, so I did the respectful thing and took them down then turned focus to the rom that was mine

iHateWebOS

Aug 20, 2012
atglen,pa
Not a personal problem. Git is a major PITA, but being GPL compliant can be as simple as uploading a zipped up copy of your local build folder.

Edit: I was unaware this mack guy didn't compile all these himself. If he did compile these from source then he's done no wrong. If he just hacked up some zip files then yes he's a douche.

jacobmacek

Dec 22, 2011
Winchester
Edit: I was unaware this mack guy didn't compile all these himself. If he did compile these from source then he's done no wrong. If he just hacked up some zip files then yes he's a douche.

Macek, not Mack
They were ports
I'll ignore the insult,end of discussion, lets keep replies on the topic of the ROM, please & thank you :)

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Just tap the corners clockwise one at a time. That will skip activation. It will take a few tries but it works.

havy15

Jan 17, 2012
Just tap the corners clockwise one at a time. That will skip activation. It will take a few tries but it works.

it still says trying to find connection when I am on service and then in the end still doesn't is there any new radio I'm suppose to flash?

sent from my jmod'd bolt

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
it still says trying to find connection when I am on service and then in the end still doesn't is there any new radio I'm suppose to flash?

sent from my jmod'd bolt

No radio is going to fix the connection because it was ported from a gsm rom. I had ported this rom over two years ago and never could get the ril to connect to data. I either had data and no calling or calling with no data. At one point my port had both but the mic wouldn't work in call.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

havy15

Jan 17, 2012
No radio is going to fix the connection because it was ported from a gsm rom. I had ported this rom over two years ago and never could get the ril to connect to data. I either had data and no calling or calling with no data. At one point my port had both but the mic wouldn't work in call.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

well alright I had to go back to my thunderbolt while I wait for my nexus 5 I wanted to switch up but forge development is dead for the thunderbolt lol but thanks

sent from my jmod'd bolt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paranoid Galaxydroid
    AOSPA 1.5 with Touchwiz 5
    No RIL at the moment, video camera is broken
    None of this would be possible without Joe Black's CM9 build!
    Gapps are included and Weather widget works, just wipe & flash (TW 5 theme is included)
    Once I fix the RIL in AOSPA 1.5, this ROM will be updated

Download Here

CREDITS
    GalaxyClone 5
    jblack248 |
    CyanogenMod | Evervolv | disconnecktie | Liquid | Mustaavalkosta | Twisted | pawitp | teamhacksungs | Samsung
    AOSPA 1.5
    MaceksMod (jacobmacek) jblack 248 The Paranoid Android Team hdorius CyanogenMod Evervolv disconnecktie
    Liquid Mustaavalkosta Santod Twisted D4rKn3sSyS molesarecoming blindndumb existz PipelinerArd
    Mr. Highway
    cF9yPQU.png
    fGo9l4v.png
    CE5xrxo.png
    JDQ3oMR.png