Search This thread

just_real

Aug 2, 2008
Hi ,

theme_10.jpg

Download

bugs88

Oct 25, 2007
I think this is an awesome skin. Incredible. Really, the best one I've seen yet in terms of completeness of icon set, design factor, etc. Personally I prefer the silver version to this one, but that's just a matter of taste. However I was thinking - you've done all the basic work and so far as I can tell the change from silver to gold is one of just changing colour saturation levels, is that correct?

If so, perhaps you'd consider putting together some sets with other colours - copper came to mind, but metallic deep purple or emerald green or royal blue would be very beautiful as well.

Just a thought or two. Above all that, though, thanks for a wonderful addition to my TF3D setup!

Timbojames

Nov 23, 2008
could you please upload the silver theme as well, I think it suits the HD a little better.
Thanks

just_real

Aug 2, 2008
copy all files in the windows directory
(with the software totalcommander, for example...)

then install all the cab files

Excuse my English :eek:

radospol

Nov 25, 2008
Im copy all files to windows, instaling cabs...

Where's gold?

Attachments

• Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 365
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 118

Nvidia32

Sep 21, 2008
You must download "Theme GOLD HD", unzip, disable TF3D and put the files (not the folder!!) into the Windows folder in your HD with Total Commander or other, restart TF3D.

And if you want "Transparent Clock" and "Transparent top and bottom curtains" you must download "Barres et Slider Transparents" and "Horloge Transparente", unzip and install cabs in your HD, soft reset and that's all.

Zenox

Oct 9, 2008
Antwerp
Beautiful theme. I have only one gripe with it: after installing all the necessary files my TF3D Weather application's names of countries and cities are all in French :( .

rohorubo

Nov 27, 2008
Bottmingen
can't download the silve theme from the mentionned page. there appears a failure message.

could someone upload the silver theme here. if it would be a .theme-file ;-)

got it: silver theme you'll find here.

Last edited:

sameerabedi

Sep 16, 2008
How do you install the .theme file?
Is it a case of transferring to phone and then clicking on it? Don't want to risk it without knowing the next step...