Battery Problem

Search This thread

dalle95

Nov 10, 2013
Felsina
Hi to everyone! I think to have a problem to battery. I do 2/2.30 hours of screen on, with 11/12 total. But today I have noticed a strange drain battery . I reboot my device and it has lost 6% of battery. What is the problem? Is it naturally?
I hope in one your explanation. Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392384885548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392384885548.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:

dalle95

Nov 10, 2013
Felsina
Watch these screenshot to understand better

Last edited:

Aenima462

Aug 26, 2008
If your device is new, your battery likely isn't calibrated. It takes a couple full charge/discharge cycles before it settles down.

kraven001

Jan 2, 2011
Craiova
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I had that too, several reboots fix it. I was also running better battery stats and there wasn't anything showing wakelocks or other strange stuff.

Good luck fixing it (try to reboot, look at odd apps, settings, who knows)!

dalle95

Nov 10, 2013
Felsina
I had that too, several reboots fix it. I was also running better battery stats and there wasn't anything showing wakelocks or other strange stuff.

Good luck fixing it (try to reboot, look at odd apps, settings, who knows)!
I used Battery Widget Reborn, but recently it said strange battery life, one time the drain battery was 5/6 hours, after 10 minutes the duration was 4/5.. I don't know why, I have it since christmas. Do you try to ricalibrate the battery?
Sorry for my English.. :silly:

kilometers4

Mar 6, 2012
Hi to everyone! I think to have a problem to battery. I do 2/2.30 hours of screen on, with 11/12 total. But today I have noticed a strange drain battery . I reboot my device and it has lost 6% of battery. What is the problem? Is it naturally?
I hope in one your explanation. Thank you!

Check out the better battery stats thread. The app and the members in the thread will be able to tell you if you have an app that is causing the drain :)