Bios Boot only Root needed (cwm optional) i9505

Search This thread

giangishanghai

Sep 18, 2007
Shanghai
I know what a PC bios is genius. I'm saying the proper number of frames to make it animated, the layout and described items are not ideas of your own. There was work that you copied for android and boot animation.zip and you and I both now the truth. Calling names and pulling 1984 bios doesn't change that you kanged without proper credit and that is the worst thing someone can do on XDA.

maybe we can let who is really eventually involved to complain...... or not??

Reactions: klarmacker

klarmacker

Jul 12, 2011
Waldkirch
I know what a PC bios is genius. I'm saying the proper number of frames to make it animated, the layout and described items are not ideas of your own. There was work that you copied for android and boot animation.zip and you and I both now the truth. Calling names and pulling 1984 bios doesn't change that you kanged without proper credit and that is the worst thing someone can do on XDA.

so take a look. look how many pictures are taken...

what you know doesnt interesst me at all ;)

the lines are bigger than the one from other...
the points which ... the sign which runs... nothing copied. i use this a few years.
but you can think what you want. the "original designer" (you talking about) will see that this isnt a copy.

Reactions: CrashTestDroid

gadget!

Sep 15, 2009
Boise, Idaho
www.kooldezine.com
Here is a sound file to go with the bios boot animation.
I converted it to ogg format.

unzip the file and copy it (PowerOn.ogg) to: system/media/audio/ui (back up your old file in case you want to revert)
set permisions and you are good.

Attachments

• PowerOn.zip
    146.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Reactions: Dan-SRi

eifelman

Oct 11, 2007

unzip the file and copy it (PowerOn.ogg) to: system/audio/ui (back up your old file in case you want to revert)

Nice, but the sound is not synchron with the (video)animation.

And the correct directory is: sysem/media/audio/ui

kitkat

Oct 11, 2006
rooted SGS4- Bios Boot not working

Hi!

Tried to install the bios boot animation today. Not working. SGS4 was rooted with Odin, then the two files
bootsamsung.qmg 217,268 bytes
and
bootsamsungloop.qmg 568,928 bytes

copied to /system/media using total commander.

Reboot

No animation.

Can someone help?

Thxs,

kitkat

lzk123

May 16, 2013
Singapore
Hi!

Tried to install the bios boot animation today. Not working. SGS4 was rooted with Odin, then the two files
bootsamsung.qmg 217,268 bytes
and
bootsamsungloop.qmg 568,928 bytes

copied to /system/media using total commander.

Reboot

No animation.

Can someone help?

Thxs,

kitkat

Set the permission to what the original one has.

Chris4evernoob

Mar 18, 2012
Réunion Island, Saint-Denis

Dude, why don't you believe him if he said he didn't do it. There are guides all over xda to make bootanimations. I too made one for my O2X, inspired by my 10 year old tower.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

I Make a Biosboot Animation.

Youtube Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ViA0XwDLsA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/92c9o4vip44udtr/CWM_Bootanimation_OmegaBios_S4.zip

for Root unzip the files... copy

bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg to system/Media...
    It should be possible to add a boot sound
    too

maybe we can let who is really eventually involved to complain...... or not??

so take a look. look how many pictures are taken...

what you know doesnt interesst me at all ;)

the lines are bigger than the one from other...
    the points which ... the sign which runs... nothing copied. i use this a few years.
    but you can think what you want. the "original designer" (you talking about) will see that this isnt a copy.

unzip the file and copy it (PowerOn.ogg) to: system/media/audio/ui (back up your old file in case you want to revert)