Love Mei Powerful - Galaxy S4

Search This thread

THaltof

Oct 31, 2010
Třinec
Does anybody have experience with this case?

Original information: Shockproof, dirtproof, weatherproof, waterproof rugged protection case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKt_h-EdCo
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=15

I have a plan to go to Tunisia and the Cape Verde Islands with my wife this year. I really need this type of case for underwater filming, rough handling and so on :cowboy: Like I asked you does anybody have experience with this case? Original price is $96.00 but you can buy it on ebay as well for cheaper price. Thank you so much

If anybody doesn't have any experience with this case, please offer to me something similar to it. Thank you

Last edited:

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
i have this case. it is also sold as the pepk case.

DONT BUY IT.

it is not water proof. it is... splash resistant. the screen protector is loosly glued at 2 edges not all the way around, there is a glass piece over the camera lens but not the flash lens, there is a crappy mesh over the speakers and mics, not water resistant. A single drop of water passed right through. You need a screw driver to open/seal the case, a torx 3 or 5. you also need special shaped headphone/aux calbes to fit the headphone jack hole. it breaks proximity sensor fucntion while in a call (cant use phone, or enter numbers, screen wont turn on). it makes all voice recognition uselss.

Ill send you mine for free.

ports394

Apr 23, 2012
Does anybody have experience with this case?

Original information: Shockproof, dirtproof, weatherproof, waterproof rugged protection case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKt_h-EdCo
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=15

I have a plan to go to Tunisia and the Cape Verde Islands with my wife this year. I really need this type of case for underwater filming, rough handling and so on :cowboy: Like I asked you does anybody have experience with this case? Original price is $96.00 but you can buy it on ebay as well for cheaper price. Thank you so much

If anybody doesn't have any experience with this case, please offer to me something similar to it. Thank you

If it's cheaper than 10-20% on ebay.. you are 100% guaranteed that it is a cheap crap knockoff. I wouldn't spend $100 on a case for the phone. Certainly a decent Spigen or something to protect it.. but if I need waterproof for short periods of time, I use a box of 50 ziplock bags I got for $4.

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
I have the Seidio Obex case and i love it. Only downside is the proximity sensor reports as always blocked (screen won't come back on when pulled away from ear) but being a nerd i was able to write a program that wakes it when it detects the gyroscope is changed to the way you look at it.

Also, the capacitive buttons don't work quite right all the time. I just thought of an idea to fix that though. Buy super cheap stylus off the web then take off tip and glue it to the underside of the screen protector, then when i press on the screen protector it will push down the touch material to the device.

But from what i quickly read on the comments of that youtube video, that case is garbage. Also, with my Seidio, i spilled ice tea on it (and i hate things being dirty and sticky) so i litteraly put it under running soapy water to clean it and nothing is wrong with it. Wouldn't recommend that with the case in the youtube tho

THaltof

Oct 31, 2010
Třinec
So as I read all the comments you don't recommend Love MEI case. Thank you very much for all information.

Would you please recommend me another option of waterproof case? Please share some link, videos, experience and so on.

Thank you

Plumpytron

Jan 6, 2014
I honestly dont understand why people buy these kinds of cases. What the hell are you doing with your phone that requires this much protection??

ackaite

Jul 15, 2008
I have the lovemei case and love it compares to the otterbox the screen is so much clearer yeah there's no hole for the spen on the note3 version but I can live without that