Port AOSP Lockscreen For Xperia E Dual

Search This thread

Filipe Bento

Feb 16, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
www.youtube.com
Are you sure you want jellybean lockscreen? Because your signature say ICS. I have just finished making the AOSP lockscreen mod for Xperia Dual ICS. I could make a thread and share it if you want it.

By the way, are you working on an stock ICS-based AOSP-themed rom? I'm also working on one. I have almost finished, it would be great if you could help me out!

If you really want jellybean aosp lockscreen, I could still help you out.

I'm not using ICS but am using the latest version of the jelly bean just forgot to update my signature

Ambychy

Mar 5, 2014
Places
Are you sure you want jellybean lockscreen? Because your signature say ICS. I have just finished making the AOSP lockscreen mod for Xperia Dual ICS. I could make a thread and share it if you want it.

By the way, are you working on an stock ICS-based AOSP-themed rom? I'm also working on one. I have almost finished, it would be great if you could help me out!

If you really want jellybean aosp lockscreen, I could still help you out.
Hey can u help me with the jellybean Aosp lockscreen. i want to use it for a rom i m working on :)

Filipe Bento

Feb 16, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
www.youtube.com
Finished modding. Credits: @yayakuya for single sim mod.

yayakuya's thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2323965

However, the framework-res.apk of the AOSP lockscreen mod from that thread is compressed during compilation which *may* cause problems for some people. Besides, it would be risky to flash on E Dual when the mod is for E Single. I simply modify the layout .xmls to match the modifications in the E single mod and recompile it with less compression. Link to download the framework-res.apk is in the attatchment. Push it to /system/framework/, set permission to rw-r--r--. Worked flawlessly on the Noz rom (Stock based Jellybean rom)

For those of you working on roms: Using the framework-res.apk I uploaded will undo all modifications you made to YOUR framework-res.apk, since this is not a themed framework-res.apk. The file is untouched, only modification is AOSP lockscreen. To keep your modded framework-res.apk and still get the AOSP lockscreen, follow these instructions:
  1. Download the Layouts-xml.zip in the attatchments
  2. Extract it
  3. Open the framework-res.apk of your rom (on your computer) using 7zip or WinRAR
  4. Navigate to /res/layout/
  5. Take the xmls from the Layouts-xml.zip, drag and drop them into the opening "framework-res.apk /res/layout/" window
  6. Click "Yes" if anything popup about updating archive
  7. Enjoy

Thank! Works Fine!

However, the framework-res.apk of the AOSP lockscreen mod from that thread is compressed during compilation which *may* cause problems for some people. Besides, it would be risky to flash on E Dual when the mod is for E Single. I simply modify the layout .xmls to match the modifications in the E single mod and recompile it with less compression. Link to download the framework-res.apk is in the attatchment. Push it to /system/framework/, set permission to rw-r--r--. Worked flawlessly on the Noz rom (Stock based Jellybean rom)

For those of you working on roms: Using the framework-res.apk I uploaded will undo all modifications you made to YOUR framework-res.apk, since this is not a themed framework-res.apk. The file is untouched, only modification is AOSP lockscreen. To keep your modded framework-res.apk and still get the AOSP lockscreen, follow these instructions:
  2. Extract it
  3. Open the framework-res.apk of your rom (on your computer) using 7zip or WinRAR
  5. Take the xmls from the Layouts-xml.zip, drag and drop them into the opening "framework-res.apk /res/layout/" window
  7. Enjoy

will this thing work on ics???

keep calm and call J.A.R.V.I.S

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013

2. Extract it
  7. Enjoy

i want the file in Layouts-xml.zip not encrypted.