[Q] Help with samsung galaxy s3!!!!!!!! metro pcs.

Search This thread

thehusk

Feb 27, 2014
Please Help!!!!! I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 that I have a problem with. I was going through my phone trying to get java to work on the phone and I noticed you had to copy a file into the lib folder, so when I tried to start all over to see if I had done something wrong I deleted the lib folder and right when I did that the phone kept saying touchwiz has stopped working, so i turned it off and turned it on and then it wouldnt get passed the white samsung logo and then went straight to Android update recovory and if i put reboot now it just keeps taking back to the recovery state, I also did wipe data and factory reset but that didnt work either. I have tried to flash a custom firmware that i flashed on it to get it rooted but the problem stays the same is there anyway i can fix this and get my phone back?

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Please Help!!!!! I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 that I have a problem with. I was going through my phone trying to get java to work on the phone and I noticed you had to copy a file into the lib folder, so when I tried to start all over to see if I had done something wrong I deleted the lib folder and right when I did that the phone kept saying touchwiz has stopped working, so i turned it off and turned it on and then it wouldnt get passed the white samsung logo and then went straight to Android update recovory and if i put reboot now it just keeps taking back to the recovery state, I also did wipe data and factory reset but that didnt work either. I have tried to flash a custom firmware that i flashed on it to get it rooted but the problem stays the same is there anyway i can fix this and get my phone back?

Which recovery are you running (stock, CWM,TWRP,Philz etc) ?
As I see it, you've got 2 options:
1- Flash back to stock rom using Odin (see S3 thread FAQ)
2- Download other custom rom (I suggest the one i'm using), copy it into your device (you can mount your device SD in recovery mode),
perform wipe data + cache wipe + delvik wipe, and flash the rom.