9/6 Mandatory Update Official Clockworkmod Touch Recovery 5.8.4.0

Search This thread

buhor

Jul 6, 2012
mount and storage usb

is mount and storage working on any recovery??Im stucked on bootloader and dont wanna flash a RUU thanks

Last edited:

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Last edited:

himatech

Dec 16, 2007
Doha, Qatar
hey guys i too have the auto wake up problem from charging but if it keeps doing it how am i supposed to do a full battery cycle??
i think because of not doing a full battery cycle my battery performance is pretty poor

dont wanna install TWRP now...coz i do frequent nandroids and TWRPS nandroid is kinda odd to me ;)

Hi,

Did you manage to get this fixed?

Regards...

optigrouch

Mar 10, 2005
Aylesbury
Desperate Dan! Bootloader unlock stuck at command prompt

Following the HTC dev instructions for HTC Onex with windows xp pc. have downloaded the sdk tools pack and run the sdk.exe. Also grabbed Fastboot binary, Windows fastboot-win 83753 and clicked that after unzip, this produces a black dialogue flash on/off thats all.
Going to command prompt entering cmd cannot find Android. It gives the text 'C:\documents and settings\User>' then when I enter 'cd \' we now get 'C:\>'. Cannot get past this point, been trying all morning.
btw the file, recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.4.0-endeavoru.img will not open even with irfan view.
So i'm desperate dan today! any help on these two issues would be v great and worthy of a cow pie.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Following the HTC dev instructions for HTC Onex with windows xp pc. have downloaded the sdk tools pack and run the sdk.exe. Also grabbed Fastboot binary, Windows fastboot-win 83753 and clicked that after unzip, this produces a black dialogue flash on/off thats all.
Going to command prompt entering cmd cannot find Android. It gives the text 'C:\documents and settings\User>' then when I enter 'cd \' we now get 'C:\>'. Cannot get past this point, been trying all morning.
btw the file, recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.4.0-endeavoru.img will not open even with irfan view.
So i'm desperate dan today! any help on these two issues would be v great and worthy of a cow pie.

Unzip the fastboot to a folder C:\fastboot\ after this open cmd and navigate type cd\ after this cd fastboot after this start your phone in bootloader ans choice fastboot connect to a PC and run the command for Unlock_code.bin.

And one more thing if you cant unlock the phone all morning better read little more before start flashing and rooting

optigrouch

Mar 10, 2005
Aylesbury
Desp Dan ready for anything

Unzip the fastboot to a folder C:\fastboot\ after this open cmd and navigate type cd\ after this cd fastboot after this start your phone in bootloader ans choice fastboot connect to a PC and run the command for Unlock_code.bin.

And one more thing if you cant unlock the phone all morning better read little more before start flashing and rooting

Yes Thanks Thant, good to find eyes are watching. So I followed your guide through and arrive at;
C:\fastboot but does not find android. You kindly said; 'and run the command for Unlock_code.bin.' Did you omit to say what the exact code is, the code 'Unlock_code.bin' achieved nothing.
Btw the morning of time included research and reading, now add to this an evening. So what, it saved me money at the pub!
could there summat wrong with my pc setup, how and where should we place/run the sdk.exe and files
Bbtw; Just ran update on htc 3.16.61.8, still ok to proceed I hope?

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Yes Thanks Thant, good to find eyes are watching. So I followed your guide through and arrive at;
C:\fastboot but does not find android. You kindly said; 'and run the command for Unlock_code.bin.' Did you omit to say what the exact code is, the code 'Unlock_code.bin' achieved nothing.
Btw the morning of time included research and reading, now add to this an evening. So what, it saved me money at the pub!
could there summat wrong with my pc setup, how and where should we place/run the sdk.exe and files
Bbtw; Just ran update on htc 3.16.61.8, still ok to proceed I hope?

When you connect phone to the computer are you see on the phone Fastboot USB in bootloader? Try with original cable or different port install htc drivers latest. and try again take new unlock code from htcdev.com when you flash the code the the phone must to asck you to unlock and you must to choice yes and ok with the volume and power buttons.

kamal_drawil

Jan 5, 2017
Hi,
I followed these steps:
1- First of all, extract the files from the InsecureBootandRoot ZIP archive and put them on Desktop.
2- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging, tick-mark the box.
3- Turn OFF your smartphone.
4- Now, put your phone into the bootloader mode by pressing Volume DOWN and the Power key simultaneously.
5- Press the Power key again to enter into the fastboot.
6- Connect your phone to your PC using the original USB cable that came with the phone.
7- a) If you are using a Windows PC, double-click the install-insecure-windows.bat file and it will begin rooting your phone.
phone reboot and stuck on HTC logo and cannot be on again. I failed to unroot it in-order to get it back is before!!
Need help plz

kk1236

Sep 27, 2021
Backup of recovery attached here:

Attachments

• recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.4.0-endeavoru.img
    5.6 MB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts