[ROM][MK4] SynergyROM | WiFi Tether | 11-28-13 r2

Should the Note 3 features stay in baseline Rom?

• Yes, keep the Note 3 features

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No, make them a flash able zip or something

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mulhiny

Nov 15, 2008
Update NY
Can you post a screenshot of your about phone page? Thanks!

Sent from my Synergized MK4 device.

Sure thing..may I ask the interest? Lol..I forgot to mention in my other post that I also flashed the updated radio. I did all this with an older TWRP recovery.

I guess I'll also mention that with my ad blocker (ad block plus) enabled I couldn't update PRL or Profile. Simply disabled ad block and all was good to go.

Sent from my texting device thingy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-30-13-19-01.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-30-13-19-01.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

datdirtyscrew

Sep 11, 2010
Tone City Texas
Sure thing..may I ask the interest? Lol..I forgot to mention in my other post that I also flashed the updated radio. I did all this with an older TWRP recovery.

I guess I'll also mention that with my ad blocker (ad block plus) enabled I couldn't update PRL or Profile. Simply disabled ad block and all was good to go.

Sent from my texting device thingy

I use AdAway and do not have any such issue.

Reactions: mulhiny

mikey123

Sep 19, 2009
Went ahead and spent 30 min making a tutorial...just in time for the software to make it all go black because I was 8 seconds over the 10 min. Limit...lol. this show and tell may have to wait. I will do a text guide in the OP for now.

Sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to that video. Thanks for the effort you've put forth so far

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

mhester50

May 3, 2010
Google Wallet is driving me nuts. I was on Synergy r105 and Tap and Pay worked just fine. Cleared all my data in the app, and flashed this ROM and Tap and Pay isn't working for me again. I want to use this ROM but Tap and Pay is a must. Any ideas guys? Oh, in the "About" section it says a failure code of 1, which supposedly means my secure element is fried, but it's only on 4.3 ROMS, stock 4.1.2 and Synergy r105 both yield successful Tap and Play in Google Wallet.

Same thing here. Wallet is not a must for me. And to confirm it works on 4.1.2

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

furialfil

Mar 4, 2008
Rom is working fine so far, just couple things I notice that the 4G signal is weak in zones where before was good, also loosing battery life faster than before. I don't know if anybody else have experienced this. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Platty thanks a lot for your work you rock!!!

the_plattypus

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
fix zip

Can someone test this and report back that it fixed the call reject menu issue. Settings> My Device> Call> Call reject> reject list. It should show a list now. Thanks. Once confirmed I'll move to OP.

Attachments

• Synergy_call_reject_fix.zip
    155.2 KB · Views: 17

bobloiy

Jan 17, 2011
Is lte working with this rom?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

funone46

Feb 15, 2010
Would this work on a flashed phone without breaking the flash?

Sent From My Own Deserted Island

jdee323

Dec 20, 2011
los angeles
Rom is working fine so far, just couple things I notice that the 4G signal is weak in zones where before was good, also loosing battery life faster than before. I don't know if anybody else have experienced this. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Platty thanks a lot for your work you rock!!!
i noticed that too about a week before mk4 was released. i used to get a strong 4g connection in my house, but now id be lucky to even get an ok signal.

billennis

Mar 4, 2013
I've looked all over for an answer to this and no luck so here it is, is there any way to disable the launcher and lockscreen rotation and get the stock rom rotation behavior back?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF)
    I am on MK4 firmware minus KNOX. There are no KNOX files in this ROM. I have not tried to flash this directly over top of the MC2 version of Synergy. Not sure it will work. Look through the forums on how to get up to MK4, then flash this rom. Have fun, and I enjoy feedback (positive AND negative)

Modus Operandi
    After tens of thousands of downloads and millions of thread views across multiple devices, Team Synergy has now expanded their operations to include the Sprint Galaxy Note 2

Team Synergy unites the various skills of numerous devs including TrevE, Ziggy471, Virus, Mr. X, freeza, eschelon as well as yours truly. With the help of the remarkable skilled Leoisright, our goal is to provide a fully optimized ROM that runs insanely fast, looks clean, and includes our special under-the-hood tweaks that all around kick a$$. SynergyROM is what you wanted your phone to be like right out of the box.

Thanks
    • dsixda for his kitchen
    • Chainfire for the amazing work he does with SuperSU and CF-Root
    • Thanks to all of Team Synergy (All members named above, as well as NxtGenCowboy and santod040 for their support and endless advice)

The ROM

SYSTEM
    -Rebased to MK4 OTA
    -Fully Deodexed, Zipaligned, Busybox, Superuser
    -Blocked Samsung’s "root checker" and screenlogger services
    -4-in-1 reboot menu
    -Stock WiFi tether unlocked
    -Synergized build.prop
    -removed bloat media files
    -RAMDISK tweaks
    - more...

CAMERA
    -enable camera during call
    -enable camera shutter sound menu
    -GPS disable menu

CALENDER

EMAIL
    -enable save as attachement
    -enable sync and connect

MESSAGING
    -unified mms retrieve menu
    -increased image size
    -enable blocking
    -enable message reminder alert
    -enable schedule message send

WEB
    -enable history delete for the day
    [/HIDE]
    The Changelog

Code:
    r2-
    1. Advanced Power Menu
    2. Data Roaming Icon Removed
    3. 100% Battery Charged Notification Removed
    4. PRL Write Enabled & ##DEBUG# passcode removed
    5. Sprint Connection Optimizer hard-disabled
    6. Changed Device Status (in Settings>About Phone) back to "Official"*
    7. Disable Signature Verification Checks
    8. Native Wi-Fi Hotspot enabled :D
    9. 1x/3g Icon Fix

r1- 
    Base rom
    Download Links

Latest Build Here:

LINK

another upload is at 83% on androidfilehost.com just search for my name and look in the MK4 folder. I'm going to bed.

Kernel
    Source

Themes / Tweaks / Add-ons

See Post #2

Legal Stuffs

Yeah yeah... I know you guys already know this but it's just one of those things you gotta say anyway: Bad things can happen to your phone when you flash custom ROMs and mods. We at SynergyROM are not responsible if anything bad happens to you, your associates, or your device by flashing this ROM or any other modifications posted in this thread or others.[/CENTER]
    Launcher Mod:
    Landscape home, 8x4 app drawer landscape, 4x2 widgets, add up to 9 home screens.
    Download here: Link

Browswer/SettingsProvider Mod:
    99 tabs in browser
    Bravia
    Unknown sources in settingsprovider
    Download here: Link

Different Launcher mod links below:

Synergy-M2-fast-launcher: Link
    Synergy-M2-landscape: Link
    Synergy-M2-landscape-modded: Link
    Synergy-M2-stock-launcher: Link

MMS Mod
    **FIX group messaging
    * Upped recipient list from 10 to 50

Download Link

Beats audio flashpack. I has full function over all apps and works with or without headphones.
    * I did not design this, just found in an s3 thread and converted to work with our phone*

Download Link
    THANK YOU

Thank you everyone for your support! Due to your overwhelming generosity, I am no longer in a situation to need to sell my device to cover unexpected family situation. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for not being forced to sell my phone (it would be like losing a child...almost) Your contributions amaze me and I wish I could personally meet and thank each of you. Thank you to the following people (if I missed your name please PM me and I will add it, sorry)

OneoftheRabble #4DG47995BV1425419 and #2F538098H8510634U
    Bawls #4J38839670355951W
    LaloHigh #05H494405F601722M
    sac23 #7LD67853RX147113V
    chubbzlou #9EY12954G5223452A
    bricky23 #255360138R362761E
    leoisright #0JB12195UM266651K
    coiledwire #9FE65028NE537830Y
    xda guest (James W.) #59W61563NM8390609
    evo_like #1KG29825C2689184D
    BradBrugger #7F8240528G609660P
    xda guest (Nick W.) #0B397101RP3040035
    kingdazy #0RM09010ED376620G
    DowntownRDB #3G227624HJ2829352
    xda guest (Maria H.) #3V330286NC1993401
    ceabbott2 #2F595309AV158420W
    WFG #4L042509YU187013L
    sinman2224 #4776988076503605E

Since MK4 release:
    mhester #3782-1731-9857-9636
    madsquabbles #2VR49379JF554133D
    CDKJudoka #34N23016X93902228
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna hang this here as a WIP:
    R52 changelog
    shortened longpress keyboard time by 40%
    added longpress back button to kill app (short press still moves to background process)
    added 23 toggles to baseline rom
    -lockscreen torch toggle
    ...more to come.

Edit: to do list
    -6 lockscreen select
    -status bar options
    -change long press back to long press menu
    -torch toggle fix
    -aosp lockscreen shortcuts
    -remove roaming notification
    -bb10 lockscreen
    -connection optimizer
    -toggle ink effect

...reply with requests to add
    MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Just gotta say...digging the love and support of the new release...makes me miss not being around more the last few months, but glad my schedule opened up just in time for this update. ;) Thanks guys and gals.