What APN is the stock one selected?

Search This thread

dperls

Feb 22, 2011
I was playing around with the free tethering via using a new APN and totally forgot which one of the preloaded locked ones should be chosen if not using it. Is it:

AT&T US
wap.cingluar

or

AT&T US HSDPA
phone

thanks

edgeicator

Feb 19, 2011
Mine was set to at&t US out of the box, but I was doing a shared upgrade, so I was using my old sim. Anyone else want to chime in?

edgeicator

Feb 19, 2011
Would someone mind posting their APN Settings for US HSDPA please? Almost all the settings are blank on mine except for name: AT&T US HSPDA, APN: phone, MCC:310, MMNC: 410, and APN Type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun

James62370

Feb 22, 2007
Would someone mind posting their APN Settings for US HSDPA please? Almost all the settings are blank on mine except for name: AT&T US HSPDA, APN: phone, MCC:310, MMNC: 410, and APN Type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun

Mine is also mostly blank, is it because I used my old 3g sim, or maybe these settings only work if you pay for the tethering option?

When I choose AT&T US HSPDA I don't have internet access at all.

jsm0372

Nov 12, 2007
Mine is also mostly blank, is it because I used my old 3g sim, or maybe these settings only work if you pay for the tethering option?

When I choose AT&T US HSPDA I don't have internet access at all.

I'm using that APN with the same settings and my 3G sim out of my 3GS with no issues. You may need to validate the data plan you have with AT&T. Since I was on the Enterprise iPhone Unlimited plan, they moved me to the Smartphone Data Unlimited 4G Plan with 200 SMS. Not sure what plan you're on, but maybe that has something to do with it.....