Search This thread

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
I think the voice mail options/alternatives should be in the OP. I have never seen so many people complain so much about this, yet it didn't work on Codename or NocVenum (my previous 2 ROMs).
It has been asked 4675938790874 times in this tread, GO BACK A PAGE AND READ!!!! That is how often the same question is asked..... BTR I don't know how you haven't lost your mind haha.

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
Could you use the Sprint Voicemail .apk and the fd24 stock rom?

he ONLY way I have seen Sprint VVM on a AOSP type rom is by doing a backup of it with TB and then restoring it on the rom.

e92dream, look away.
But we ALL need to drop this voicemail deal right here. There is NO voicemail app included in this rom. You can find Google Voice or youmail on the play store, those are your easiest options, period. Thank you!! :cool:

carnivalrejectq

Mobile odin or odin EL26 kernel, hold buttons when it reboots, wipe your chit, flash rom and flash modem if you want. Simple. I dont it what seems like 5 times a day.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Okay tbch?? What does tbch mean?

yeah im a flashaholic ik how to do everything but i was under the impression you didnt have to wipe when updating to preserve data since its the same rom , but i also know theres all these rules for ics roms too

omarllamas

Jul 14, 2010
sorry about the question but does anyone happen to know how to set up my voicemail tru google voice without having to let google voice interfere with my phon number...

clipsedrag

Apr 24, 2011
Just when I had 1.6 set up perfectly! About to flash 1.7 now to see the improvements.

Anyone else switch to Apex launcher? The zeam launcher looks nice, but I had some small issues and setup apex pro.

Unrelated note: The green has been growing on me more and more. This is one sick ass looking rom. Definitely my favorite rom visually so far!

Is there an issue with USB mass storage? I can't get it to properly connect. It just tries and tries and never locks...hmm... I'm thinking maybe the problem is directory bind? I'll try disabling it and see if that does it.

I had the same problem until I ran directory bind and it connected.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

clipsedrag

Apr 24, 2011
Not only did they change mine, but they borked my wifi while doing it. Had to have my phone replaced. My local repair store did.

Ntm sprint stores are slowly trying to phase the repair aspect of phones out. I assume its because of the new complexities involved in these new devices

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

carnivalrejectq

Gotcha, you can dirty install, you have issues, clean install it. Just dont post your issues if you get some, look first please... ;)

lol ill probably just clean install anyway , screw it , im used to setting everything up from scratch , prolly do it at leat once a day lol , and ya i read everything , im on xda like a crackhead on a pipe

xerxax

Feb 24, 2012
Fargo
Vertical and Horizontal spacing?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the useable space closer to the edges of the screen when pushing 128dpi? In Apex I feel that there is almost a complete icon space their but the blue boarders that appear when you long press an icon do not go very high and it leaves a weird space that I wish to fill. In Apex I changed the margins to "none" but there is still a lot of space there. Can I do anything or do I just need to increase that dpi? BTW, LOVE the tablet UI, just wish we could get it closer to native resolution, trick it into thinking it need to be on, or something that would force it on even at lower resolutions... just a thought.

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the useable space closer to the edges of the screen when pushing 128dpi? In Apex I feel that there is almost a complete icon space their but the blue boarders that appear when you long press an icon do not go very high and it leaves a weird space that I wish to fill. In Apex I changed the margins to "none" but there is still a lot of space there. Can I do anything or do I just need to increase that dpi? BTW, LOVE the tablet UI, just wish we could get it closer to native resolution, trick it into thinking it need to be on, or something that would force it on even at lower resolutions... just a thought.
Alright, the one way you can set icons to the edge is set the number of home screens to 1 and landscape grid to 6x8. You can then set icons to the edges, but youll have only 1 screen. Or if some space less than half of what you have right now, just set the grid size.

Reactions: xerxax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.9 should happen late tonight.
    Further Helpfull Instructions

MODS & EXTRAS

Turn Off The Hard Button Lights
    http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/797-ROM-TN-MIJJz-Slim-n-Trim-AOKP-ICS-4-0-4-v1-6-4-25-2012?p=7573#post7573

Helpfull Instructions & Work-Arounds

Installing for the First Time

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via the PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    The EL26 Kernel Tar Can Be Downloaded From HERE...http://db.tt/yGwUFb1z
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
    -Flash ROM
    -Reboot

If You Want To Include a Kernel

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache, Dalvik.
    -Flash ROM
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik again
    -Flash Kernel
    -Reboot

Back up and Restore

To back up
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Back up
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    -Flash an AOSP ICS Kernel
    -Reboot

To Restore
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache and Dalvik
    -Restore nandroid
    *If you are restoring a nandroid that you backed up via the above process, you will need to wipe cache and dalvik, then flash an AOSP ICS kernel or the ROM wont boot because it is backed up with the EL26 kernel. Then reboot.
    *If you are restoring a Gingerbread ROM, just restore and reboot.

Workaround for sd_external [Thank You kbizzle & gershee]

Instructions:
    1. DirectoryBind included in the ROM, Found Here.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1410262
    2. Set up the source and target directories as follows...
    source: /emmc target: /sdcard/external_sd
    Then save.
    3. Click on the little floppy disk on the left of the field you just added, it should turn green. this enables it!
    4. Goto preferences and enable "Bind on boot"

Now Look for emmc Folder and you will find you external_sd.

*Workaround to mount both SD locations on your PC. Use Multi Mount from the Play store.*

Need help with Tablet UI? Look at these 2 threads. Helps with setting it up.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1613742

Original thread> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23418-mod-tabletui-for-240-dpi-legacy-devices-aokp-b32b33b34/
    Default wallpaper here> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24049504/default_wallpaper.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-54-07.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-50-49.png

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-48-33.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-15-03-48.png
    v1.8 is up, see changelog for changes, not a lot but the changes made should improve performance. Enjoy.
    OP updated with 1.9. More to come, but heading out of town till Sunday. Enjoy.