[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

jkinnison90

Jun 22, 2009
Nelsonville
Ohhh, this theme looks nice!

Any chance of porting that green bliss theme in your Nexus One post? That one is realllly nice as well.

This one:

gjpo2.png

Last edited:

jerrygon

Jun 23, 2007
Miramar, FL
Gonna test now on ultimate droid 2.1.0... Will let you know.

Update: As expected it didn't work. Just kept boot looping. It was worth a try.

Boot looped on the latest nightly (177) as well.

Any chance you can port it over to the latest nightly (177).

I absolutely love this theme.

Thanks!

Last edited:

halorin

Aug 9, 2007
This looks INCREDIBLE! I'll definitely use this when it's updated to either a newer nightly of whenever RC2 comes out. Awesome, man.

Also, what is the weather/clock widget that's 4x2 in the first picture? And is that LauncherPro or ADW?

Last edited:

drcz_92

Jul 19, 2010
Falls Church
Couple of sujestion...

1. Round edges the scrolling taskbbar
2. The battery, cool to see it round. Like in the nexus one..
3. The power widget , I don't think it can be change .. I love the MiUi
4. Just port this theme to miUI ..

Heheh. I love it though.. Best this so far,.. I just gonna stick with miui for now till another rom comes out... Keep the good work buddy

Last edited:

netwokz

Jul 25, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Im running 6.1 RC1 and every thing works fine here. I installed it over the matted blues theme... I am having one slight annoyance though, the keyboard FC on me if I try to type more than 3 letters. So I had to switch back to the droid multi touch keyboard. I wish it worked, I love the black and white keyboard.

sonnysekhon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Ohhh, this theme looks nice!

Any chance of porting that green bliss theme in your Nexus One post? That one is realllly nice as well.

Sure, once all the bugs are fixed, I'll port it over.

Gonna test now on ultimate droid 2.1.0... Will let you know.

Update: As expected it didn't work. Just kept boot looping. It was worth a try.

Boot looped on the latest nightly (177) as well.

Any chance you can port it over to the latest nightly (177).

I absolutely love this theme.

I will port it to RC2 when it comes out. For nightlies, I'll have to update it every day.

This looks INCREDIBLE! I'll definitely use this when it's updated to either a newer nightly of whenever RC2 comes out. Awesome, man.

Also, what is the weather/clock widget that's 4x2 in the first picture? And is that LauncherPro or ADW?

LPro and Beautiful Widgets (Clock and Weather skin Modded by me).

Looks Good, great job

Thanks

Couple of sujestion...

1. Round edges the scrolling taskbbar
2. The battery, cool to see it round. Like in the nexus one..
3. The power widget , I don't think it can be change .. I love the MiUi
4. Just port this theme to miUI ..

Heheh. I love it though.. Best this so far,.. I just gonna stick with miui for now till another rom comes out... Keep the good work buddy

Miui's framework is very different, it would be a partial port at best.

would love to see this on the nightly builds

I will update when RC2 comes out, sorry I'm not as vigilant as djdarkknight96 :D.

Im running 6.1 RC1 and every thing works fine here. I installed it over the matted blues theme... I am having one slight annoyance though, the keyboard FC on me if I try to type more than 3 letters. So I had to switch back to the droid multi touch keyboard. I wish it worked, I love the black and white keyboard.

Sorry about that, I will fix it. Is YouTube working? Someone reported that it broke YouTube.

Last edited:

netwokz

Jul 25, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I used YouTube quite a bit today and it was working fine. Is there something I should try on my end to fix the keyboard? This theme is amazing! Thank you so much!

Status Flow

Nov 15, 2008
Wow, great timing, just about to switch over to CM6.1 and wanted a fresh theme. This looks good, I'll be installing soon.

Also, any chance of you theming the LPro widgets?

sonnysekhon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
I used YouTube quite a bit today and it was working fine. Is there something I should try on my end to fix the keyboard? This theme is amazing! Thank you so much!

Yes, get the LatinIME.apk from the CM6.1 ROM and replace the one in the theme with it. You can use winRAR, no need to resign.

Wow, great timing, just about to switch over to CM6.1 and wanted a fresh theme. This looks good, I'll be installing soon.

Also, any chance of you theming the LPro widgets?

Yes, look in my Nexus One themes thread, bottom of the first post. Link in the OP.

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
Definitely gonna check this out, THANK YOU!

Only bad thing about the evo, especially running Cm on the evo... is the lack of themes available for it... I like how you didn't mess with the lockscreen much, I persoanlly like the look of the normal one and yours looks sweet as well!

Top Liked Posts