New ics rom!zclp5 rom file upload finished !

Search This thread

krushin

Sep 8, 2010
Texas
The kernel does appear to really be from a ZCLP5 firmware, at first look. But someone could have hex edited that.

All in all, as long as there is no full firmware to download, who cares.

That would be alot of hassle/unnecessary just for an april fools joke... so i have a feeling that it is infact part of a real leak. :eek:

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
As long as there's no firmware, I don't see why I'd bother.

Also, I repacked the Chinese thing last time, I doubt I will do that again for this ROM. Somehow it just doesn't work/feel right on the N7000.

Reactions: hth2813

Also, I repacked the Chinese thing last time, I doubt I will do that again for this ROM. Somehow it just doesn't work/feel right on the N7000.

Chainfire, I beg to differ on you saying "it just don't work/feel right..." Without your repack, the successes recorded by AOSP/CNA concerning flashing of ROM would have been absent without your repack.

Please for goodness sake and for the love of your fans, we would welcome another repack, because the first one has proved extraordinarily useful.

Thanks for all your efforts, this is why I buy your apps.

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
Well lets hope someone flashes it and reports that it is great.... So some other dev can root it...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
According to http://allaboutsamsung.de/2012/04/n...nesische-galaxy-note-xxlp5-cm9-in-reichweite/
It's just the kernel and apparently cm9 will be there in a week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that means nothing, as all the infos he has are from THIS thread here!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

You all forgat that we have a n7000 ics leak kernel, i rather see that one rooted so devs can build a aosp around that. Wy is that one never rooted?

this kernel does NOT run on chinese leak but only on the leak this is kernel is from --> with a missing telephone functionality!

Rigby2011

Mar 14, 2012
that means nothing, as all the infos he has are from THIS thread here!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

this kernel does NOT run on chinese leak but only on the leak this is kernel is from --> with a missing telephone functionality!

Aosp is not chinese leak, right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally have boot. It's 1.4ghz.
    The kernel does appear to really be from a ZCLP5 firmware, at first look. But someone could have hex edited that.

All in all, as long as there is no full firmware to download, who cares.
    I have the full ROM now... dang hard to flash.
    NEW!zclp5 rom file

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/VEFOPNUJVQTI

if u have got the zclp5 rom,pls follow this:

attention: when u finish the first step.screen will be dark,don't worry .

Chainfire, I beg to differ on you saying "it just don't work/feel right..." Without your repack, the successes recorded by AOSP/CNA concerning flashing of ROM would have been absent without your repack.

Please for goodness sake and for the love of your fans, we would welcome another repack, because the first one has proved extraordinarily useful.

Thanks for all your efforts, this is why I buy your apps.