Search This thread

Linsanity

Apr 3, 2012
Shipping out today

Just called AT&T about 5 minutes ago and the rep told me that the status of my phone is being shipped. I ordered mine last Saturday. So I am not sure how they are ordering the shipping.

raqball

Jun 21, 2010
New York
I don't think they are going in any specific order (ie 1st come 1st serve) as I ordered within minutes of pre order going live and mine still shows as backorder...

Oh well, ateast we know the US was not hit with the Canadian delay...

Oneluv5

Jun 18, 2012
Simi Valley
saaame, I keep looking at my email very 5 minutes hoping i get a email with a tracking number

I'm doing the same thing! The At&t rep said as soon as our order is shipped, the online order status and email will be updated instantly. I'm just worried about them not having enough supply and having to wait even longer. There was a problem with my order on the 6th so they upgraded my shipping to overnight for free, so if it does get shipped out today, I should get it tomorrow! Yippee!! :p

wiz4769

Jun 13, 2012
Nobody will get their phones before the preorders from ATT. Since you got overnight, either they will ship it today as slow boat like everyone else, or they will wait and ship yours the day before the others will arrive. I wonder if since Im in Dallas they hold mine an extra day so it will not arrive too soon...

It does suck they were so bad about keeping us in the loop officially. But I think if just a few more can verify that phones did go out today, they will arrive all on the same day so we can all relax and shut the hell up...heh

Reactions: dLo GSR

mehdi_s82

Oct 30, 2007
Rockville, MD
I'm doing the same thing! The At&t rep said as soon as our order is shipped, the online order status and email will be updated instantly. I'm just worried about them not having enough supply and having to wait even longer. There was a problem with my order on the 6th so they upgraded my shipping to overnight for free, so if it does get shipped out today, I should get it tomorrow! Yippee!! :p

With my HOX, I did the same thing (i.e. pre-ordered and got overnight shipping) but they sent it using UPS 2nd-day air which is what they do for all pre-orders.

androidpicard

Jun 18, 2012
I did the online chat to check my order. The rep provided a copy and pasted response that this was a special preorder event and that devices would start shipping today on a first come first serve basis.

I'm upset that premier members seem to be getting a SIM card if they purchased at the no commitment price. I did a regular order and my order confirmation specifically said no commitment orders would not come with a replacement SIM. I have an iPhone 4s so now I'll have to go to the store to get a replacement SIM (which defeats the purpose of ordering online).

CHiSEEN

Jul 17, 2010
New York
backordered?

I checked online and under "Qty Backordered" it says 1. Ordered 6/12 in the official AT&T store. I'd be royally pissed if the phones hit stores before my preorder is fufilled. :confused:

s3backorder.jpg

Attachments

• s3backorder.jpg
    s3backorder.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 289

truciet

Feb 2, 2007
I did the online chat to check my order. The rep provided a copy and pasted response that this was a special preorder event and that devices would start shipping today on a first come first serve basis.

I'm upset that premier members seem to be getting a SIM card if they purchased at the no commitment price. I did a regular order and my order confirmation specifically said no commitment orders would not come with a replacement SIM. I have an iPhone 4s so now I'll have to go to the store to get a replacement SIM (which defeats the purpose of ordering online).

If you have a 4S now, then you already have a micro sim. You do not need another sim card. When you get the phone, pop the micro sim into the S3 and call AT&T to activate it if you want to do it properly.

Just give them the IMEI and that's it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.