Asus Filemanager on ASOP Roms

Search This thread

farsight73

Dec 29, 2010
Selangor
Asus default file manager will be perfect if it has the ability to rename files... or ... I miss something here..

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Rogue8Se7en

Sep 30, 2012
I wish there was one for CyanogenMod JellyBean. Ive been looking for a file manager and no luck, im gonna miss the asus file manager for sure.

cawx

Mar 8, 2007
Hamburg
Hello together, after more then 6 weeks, I have my TF300T repaired from the ASUS support. At first I root the pad and install "AdAway" und uninstall some ASUS apps. Pure I unistall the "ASUS File Manager", too. Please can someone push me the expected files on GoogleDrive. I miss this file manager :(

I run at the moment following ROM "IML74K.WW_epad-9.4.3.30-20120604".

Thank you.
cawx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Surprise Surprise!

1 hour ago i got MyLibrary to work just in minutes.:D

And after some days, i finally got Asus File Manager to work on Megatron!!:D
    Why Megatron? Because i implemented some things needed by Asus File Manager in Megatron 1.0.2 up .
    I also needed to mod the apk itself, and although it works, there are 3 graphics gliches. But it's working!!:D
    Great to hear this! Will they be available in Megatron parts?

First I have to solve some bugs, then I will definitely put them in megatron parts.
    megatron parts plugins if populated with asus apps . hope filemanager will show up soon :D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Check it again :)