[Q] 4.3 rom on 4.2

Search This thread

dirtyjerzz

Jan 21, 2014
Montague
quick question.

i have a stock rom (4.2.2) tmobile galaxy s4 with the ktoonz kernal, and i want to flash wicked v10 to it. wicked is a 4.3 rom, and im not trying to brick my phone.

ive been searching for a little bit, and i keep finding talk about flashing a bootloader and radio, or using odin to download a new modem... but i have yet to find any solid answers when it comes to this on the tmobile gs4. can someone provide some insight?

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
quick question.

i have a stock rom (4.2.2) tmobile galaxy s4 with the ktoonz kernal, and i want to flash wicked v10 to it. wicked is a 4.3 rom, and im not trying to brick my phone.

ive been searching for a little bit, and i keep finding talk about flashing a bootloader and radio, or using odin to download a new modem... but i have yet to find any solid answers when it comes to this on the tmobile gs4. can someone provide some insight?

You shouldn't have any problems flashing Wicked V10. I'm still on the MDL bootloader and used a variety of 4.3 and now 4.4.2 ROM.
You might want to update your modem however (If you're getting data drop when screen off, if not no worry).

Reactions: dirtyjerzz

nccountrymike

Mar 20, 2014
You shouldn't have a problem. I went from rooted stock 4.2.2 straight to flashing 4.4.2 and the NB4 modem all while still keeping the MDL bootloader. Just follow the instructions in the op after reading the rest of the comments.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    quick question.

You shouldn't have any problems flashing Wicked V10. I'm still on the MDL bootloader and used a variety of 4.3 and now 4.4.2 ROM.
    You might want to update your modem however (If you're getting data drop when screen off, if not no worry).