[DOLBY][LINKS ONLINE]HOSP "L" ROM [Android "L" Themed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

luivieira

Sep 12, 2008
I have a problem which is that when the phone is receiving a connection it does not mute when I press the volume button or power. any solution?

shamanixme

Feb 5, 2014
Ya this is because of the dual sim ringer. Freeze that app. or remove it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

I have a problem which is that when the phone is receiving a connection it does not mute when I press the volume button or power. any solution?

Ya this is because of the dual sim ringer. Freeze that app. or remove it.

Reactions: HACKLEAKS

deepesh_p

Jan 14, 2014
Unclear ROM data

1950578.jpg

ROM FEATURE
1) Rooted
2) Zipaligned
3) Deodexed
4) Busybox with init.d support
5) ANDROID L THEMED(MATERIAL DESIGN)
6) ANDROID L BOOT ANIMATION
7)ANDROID L UI
8) ANDROID L APPS
9) Extended Power Menu (reboot to recovery)
10)HOSP SETTINGS
XPOSED INSTALLER
AUTOSTART
PERFORMANCE CONTROL(CUSTOM KERNEL)
LAUNCHER TWEAKER
11) Lockscreen Wallpaper
12) Dual Sim Ringer (Found Inside Sim Management)
13) File Commander Added
14) Heavily Tweaked
15) Good Battery Backup
16) New Boot Logo
17)GOOGLE L KEYBOARD
18) GOOGLE L LAUNCHER
19) Init.d support
20) Loopy Smoothness Tweaks
21) New Ram Optimization Tweaks
22) Gps Tweaks
23) Now U Only Discover :D :D

FAQ

1.HOW TO GET ANDROID L THEME ON DIALER???
OPEN DIALER PRESS MENU KEY PREFERENCE>THEMES>ANDROID L THEME AND DONE!
2.HOW TO GET ANDROID L KEYBOARD??
GOTO SETTINGS>LANGUAGE&INPUT>GOOGLEKEYBOARDSETTING>ADVANCEDSETTING>COLORSCHEME>MATERIAL

3.How To Increase Loud Speaker Volume-
- Go to Settings > Device > Engineer Mode > Hardware Testing > Audio > LoudSpeaker Mode > Type = Ring/Media
- level 0 set Value to 135 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 1 set Value to 155 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 2 set Value to 175 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 3 set Value to 195 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 4 set Value to 215 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 5 set Value to 235 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
- level 6 set Value to 255 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
And Reboot
4..Increase Volume For Sms Notification & Call Ringer ??
Go To Settings > Sim Management > Dual Ringer Settings

5.GOOGLE SEARCH FC
Update all apps and dont mess with xposed gel if you cant handle it
OR
USE ANOTHER LAUNCHER

CREDITS N THANKS

MERE FOR BASE ROM
RAHIL JAIN(ME)
PRADEEPMADDY
GOOGLE
XDA
SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMEONE
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OR TRIED TO HELP ME DELIBERATELY OR NOT

Hi, without a doubt, this ROM is a looker. But i couldn't find any information as to which version of Android is the ROM based on and what are the known bugs. Asking cause I still don't see a single working ROM based on KitKat and most ROMs I saw are mentioning their known bugs just to alert the user what they are getting into which is a very nice thing. Could you please clarify this. I want to download this room as soon as possible. Also thanks @yogesh.kalyana for recommending this ROM over MIUI but could you please explain me the differences as well. I mean just functional differences and not look wise. It goes without saying that Material Design is the best looking design by far.

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
gotta help you again !

Hi, without a doubt, this ROM is a looker. But i couldn't find any information as to which version of Android is the ROM based on and what are the known bugs. Asking cause I still don't see a single working ROM based on KitKat and most ROMs I saw are mentioning their known bugs just to alert the user what they are getting into which is a very nice thing. Could you please clarify this. I want to download this room as soon as possible. Also thanks @yogesh.kalyana for recommending this ROM over MIUI but could you please explain me the differences as well. I mean just functional differences and not look wise. It goes without saying that Material Design is the best looking design by far.

ANDROID VERSION :::4.21 jellybean (unfortunately)
KNOWN BUGS : do not play with xposed GEL settings 9which is not a bug but causes many issues if you play with that module ,so the ROM IS BUGLESS
MIUI is a whole different concept , move to miui if you do not like AOSP style at all ,this ROM has been tweaked a lot to give amazing performance with RAM usage and internet connectivity
once you try only then you will understand what i mean
and please do hit the thanks button
that keeps me motivated !

raj729

Sep 3, 2014
raipur
KNOWN BUGS : do not play with xposed GEL settings 9which is not a bug but causes many issues if you play with that module ,so the ROM IS BUGLESS
MIUI is a whole different concept , move to miui if you do not like AOSP style at all ,this ROM has been tweaked a lot to give amazing performance with RAM usage and internet connectivity

hi yogesh which ram is more stable miui or this one bcoz i started using this its is good but 3g in sim one only.... please reply thanx in advance

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
i will prefer this !

hi yogesh which ram is more stable miui or this one bcoz i started using this its is good but 3g in sim one only.... please reply thanx in advance

if it's my choice why some chinese OS when android l is there MIUI is good but not that good !
and even in stock rom you get 3g only in one sim which is ok that is why you brought the phone right
remember to get something you must leave something as well

Reactions: raj729

raj729

Sep 3, 2014
raipur
nice reply bro thanx and what about the cam its only 12 mp
and i would like to request the dev to give some patch for 3g sim switching.....

thanx to @yogesh.kalyana ......

one ques for @yogesh.kalyana PureXperia z2 vs this rom androidL please share your personal View it would be better....thanx in advance......

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
well kind of a little different

and i would like to request the dev to give some patch for 3g sim switching.....

one ques for @yogesh.kalyana PureXperia z2 vs this rom androidL please share your personal View it would be better....thanx in advance......

well you are asking me a pin point question ,
well ;;;; i never liked xperia UI at all
but the changes and tweaks @NeroD has done that is marvellous respect his work truly
not just because he is my good friend but an amazing developer too !
he has made it with kitkat look too
so if i want to flash something for long that will be android l hosp
but tweakings wise both are amazing

Last edited:

raj729

Sep 3, 2014
raipur
Thanx to the developer for this awesome rom please provide patch for the 3g on both sime ....switching 3g via settings.......thanx in adv.....

NeroD

Feb 1, 2013
India

Please dont Compare roms. Its good way of creating distances between two friendly devs.

Reactions: HACKLEAKS

raj729

Sep 3, 2014
raipur
if it's my choice why some chinese OS when android l is there MIUI is good but not that good !
and even in stock rom you get 3g only in one sim which is ok that is why you brought the phone right
remember to get something you must leave something as well

well you are asking me a pin point question ,
well ;;;; i never liked xperia UI at all
but the changes and tweaks @NeroD has done that is marvellous respect his work truly
not just because he is my good friend but an amazing developer too !
he has made it with kitkat look too
so if i compete it with this rom in looks ROM l wins
but tweakings both are amazing

Please dont Compare roms. Its good way of creating distances between two friendly devs.

@NeroD hey i am really sorry it was just for info nothing else dont take it serious......i am a big fan of you you are just an awesome n hardworking dev......i am really sorry if i hurt you by any mean........:(:(:(:(

vickys1038

Jul 14, 2014
I like this ROM very much ... Its very fast and smooth ... Thanks to dev for such a wonderful ROM ... Is there any option to change themes in this ROM ... Also sometimes when there is incoming call the phone goes to silent mode and i see just backlight blinking and no ringtone even though i set in general sound profile... Anyone help me ...

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

HACKLEAKS

Oct 17, 2013
MUMBAI
www.hackleaks.in
@raj729
GUYZ NEVER COMPARE ROMS EVERY ROM HAS ITS OWN GREAT FEATURES AND ITS THE HARD WORK OF A DEVELOPER COMPARING WILL DEMOTIVATE THEM .EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW SOME WOULD LIKE NONE OF THIS AND WILL GO FOR TW ROM OR SOME WILL LIKE CHINESE FIRMWARE(MIUI LEWA FUNTOUCH ETC............)
@yogesh.kalyana tHANKS FOR THE HELP
@NeroD PUREXPERIA IS ONE OF THE GREAT ROM IN MTK6589 DEVICES

HACKLEAKS

Oct 17, 2013
MUMBAI
www.hackleaks.in
i like this rom very much ... Its very fast and smooth ... Thanks to dev for such a wonderful rom ... Is there any option to change themes in this rom ... Also sometimes when there is incoming call the phone goes to silent mode and i see just backlight blinking and no ringtone even though i set in general sound profile... Anyone help me ...

Sent from my a210 using xda free mobile app

use custom ringtone and disaBle dual sim ringer

Reactions: Prometheus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1950578.jpg

ROM FEATURE
    1) Rooted
    2) Zipaligned
    3) Deodexed
    4) Busybox with init.d support
    5) ANDROID L THEMED(MATERIAL DESIGN)
    6) ANDROID L BOOT ANIMATION
    7)ANDROID L UI
    8) ANDROID L APPS
    9) Extended Power Menu (reboot to recovery)
    10)HOSP SETTINGS
    XPOSED INSTALLER
    AUTOSTART
    PERFORMANCE CONTROL(CUSTOM KERNEL)
    LAUNCHER TWEAKER
    11) Lockscreen Wallpaper
    12) Dual Sim Ringer (Found Inside Sim Management)
    13) File Commander Added
    14) Heavily Tweaked
    15) Good Battery Backup
    16) New Boot Logo
    17)GOOGLE L KEYBOARD
    18) GOOGLE L LAUNCHER
    19) Init.d support
    20) Loopy Smoothness Tweaks
    21) New Ram Optimization Tweaks
    22) Gps Tweaks
    23) Now U Only Discover :D :D

FAQ

1.HOW TO GET ANDROID L THEME ON DIALER???
    OPEN DIALER PRESS MENU KEY PREFERENCE>THEMES>ANDROID L THEME AND DONE!
    2.HOW TO GET ANDROID L KEYBOARD??
    GOTO SETTINGS>LANGUAGE&INPUT>GOOGLEKEYBOARDSETTING>ADVANCEDSETTING>COLORSCHEME>MATERIAL

3.How To Increase Loud Speaker Volume-
    - Go to Settings > Device > Engineer Mode > Hardware Testing > Audio > LoudSpeaker Mode > Type = Ring/Media
    - level 0 set Value to 135 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 1 set Value to 155 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 2 set Value to 175 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 3 set Value to 195 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 4 set Value to 215 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 5 set Value to 235 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    - level 6 set Value to 255 tap Set, Max Vol. = 160 tap Set
    And Reboot
    4..Increase Volume For Sms Notification & Call Ringer ??
    Go To Settings > Sim Management > Dual Ringer Settings

5.GOOGLE SEARCH FC
    Update all apps and dont mess with xposed gel if you cant handle it
    OR
    USE ANOTHER LAUNCHER

CREDITS N THANKS

MERE FOR BASE ROM
    RAHIL JAIN(ME)
    PRADEEPMADDY
    GOOGLE
    XDA
    SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMEONE
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME OR TRIED TO HELP ME DELIBERATELY OR NOT

@NeroD hey i am really sorry it was just for info nothing else dont take it serious......i am a big fan of you you are just an awesome n hardworking dev......i am really sorry if i hurt you by any mean........:(:(:(:(

@raj729
    GUYZ NEVER COMPARE ROMS EVERY ROM HAS ITS OWN GREAT FEATURES AND ITS THE HARD WORK OF A DEVELOPER COMPARING WILL DEMOTIVATE THEM .EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW SOME WOULD LIKE NONE OF THIS AND WILL GO FOR TW ROM OR SOME WILL LIKE CHINESE FIRMWARE(MIUI LEWA FUNTOUCH ETC............)

@yogesh.kalyana tHANKS FOR THE HELP

@NeroD PUREXPERIA IS ONE OF THE GREAT ROM IN MTK6589 DEVICES

Why you all becoming serious.. I was just doing timep:p:confused:ass....
    Download and screenshots

<MODERATOR EDIT - LINK REMOVED>
    gotta help you again !

Account name changes but Talent doesnt... Good job Rahil...