• No!

Votes: 139 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Eggcake

Apr 5, 2010
If you test GLBench, be sure to deactivate the menu bar by changing the button settings, if not already done :)

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
AW: HTC Flagship 2013 - HTC One - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 - Mega Information Thread

Maybe it's a strange request, but...
Can you take a picture of the one and the one x side by side of each other, in all directions? Can't find any pictures comparing the two. It would be nice if you take the pictures with another one to test the camera ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

That won't happen sry. Have only my HTC One X with me here :/ but there should be a picture with both in the Internet somewhere

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

razer1224

Feb 22, 2012
Re: HTC Flagship 2013 - HTC One - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 - Mega Information Thread

Test antutu also jonas

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda app-developers app

vegetaleb

The glare is pretty much the same as the One X (test on the butterfly SLCD3)

as for the ringtone, you kidding dude? :) (hint: xxx better)

Many reviews said the butterfly/DNA screen is better under sunlight than OneX so better check the One SLCD3 4.7''
As for the speakers,the only review talking about them said that they are not loud but clear(as usual for hTC),so I just want jonas to check if it's true or not

jonas2295

Jan 4, 2010
Bavaria
AW: HTC Flagship 2013 - HTC One - Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 - Mega Information Thread

remember first thing is GL :) (i know u know, just reminding)

Number one on my list.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Is there some battery life benchmark you could ninja?

Not in that short time frame sry.

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
HTC One X+ vs One

This is all I could find for One x+ vs One:

c00ehtc-one-vs-htc-one-x-plus-frontaa.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Here is the video for One X+ vs One:

Reactions: steve1996

djbenny1

Apr 9, 2011
jonas

is it possible to download a file explorer and browse to the thermal throttling config file to see the setup?

i know obviously you can't edit it without root, but you should be able to view it, right?

hamdir?

djbenny1

Apr 9, 2011
this is why im praying HTC implemented alternative wake up options like volume wake, but im not holding my breath, the power button is now a little further away
at least it's on the correct side now though (the left as you look at it) - my incredible s is on the right (as you look at it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts