[BOOT ANIMATIONS][2014-06-23] Cyanogen Inc's New Identity / Logo

Search This thread

Dan Dreßen

Dec 22, 2014
More Resolutions PLEASE !!!

I just wanted to ask if you (or someone else) could make these boot animations in 540x960 resolution.

I tried to do it on my own, but unfortunately all windows software used for this does not work for me cause I am using a Mac. So I did all this Terminal stuff to get the animation packed as a .zip file after resizing the images in Photoshop, but it somehow does not work. Zipping the files with the built in compression tool does´t work either, since Mac uses its kind of own .zip file language.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I just wanted to ask if you (or someone else) could make these boot animations in 540x960 resolution.

I tried to do it on my own, but unfortunately all windows software used for this does not work for me cause I am using a Mac. So I did all this Terminal stuff to get the animation packed as a .zip file after resizing the images in Photoshop, but it somehow does not work. Zipping the files with the built in compression tool does´t work either, since Mac uses its kind of own .zip file language.

prozack1983

Nov 2, 2011
Denver, CO
Lenovo P11
OnePlus 11
Apologies for the lack of updates these past few months. Between school and working on other projects, it's been a busy year.

But I haven't forgotten about you all! Towards the end of December I will be dedicating my time to pushing out new animations (including additional screen sizes) with the optional .zip and .apk.

Hang ten everyone!

Don't know if you are still planning on doing the apk, but I just wanted to put it out there that there's still definite interest! Especially for 1080 versions. I know how it goes with school and everything though, so either way, thanks for the work you did on this. These are great!

Reactions: djobeatz01

miky03

Apr 19, 2015
bootanimation moutain 540x960

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I created for 540x960 resolution
Tested with RAZR i XT890 enjoy :)

I created for 320x480 resolution
Tested with TRUE SMART 3.5 enjoy :)

Attachments

• Moutain_540x960.zip
    3 MB · Views: 60
  • Moutain_320x480.zip
    895.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogen%2520Mountain.png

I created several different boot animations for my phone based off of Cyanogen Inc's new logo and thought I might share it with the community. Hope you enjoy!

Available Resolutions:
    • 480x800
    • 720x1280

Requirements:
    • Rooted device
    • Root explorer app (Cabinet Beta recommended)

Install Instructions:
    Step 1. Rename .zip to "bootanimation.zip"
    Step 2. Transfer "bootanimation.zip" to internal SD card
    Step 3. Copy file to /system/media or to data/local (your choice)
    Step 4. Set file permission to rw-r-r-
    Step 5. Reboot and bask in all your glory!

Changelog:
    2014-06-23
    • Added boot animation previews to OP
    • Switched to MediaFire as primary host

2014-06-09
    • Black background animation playback for "Without Typeface + Fade"is now much smoother
    • Added new black background boot animation "Without Typeface + Fade & Glow"
    • Added new background picture boot animation "Ocean Rain"

2014-05-29
    • Initial Release

Credits:
    Cyanogen Inc. for the new identity and resources

Notes:
    [2014-01-15] Major updates and additional resolutions will be added in the coming month. Thank you all for your patience!

View second post and on-wards for boot animations. Enjoy!
    Black Background Boot Animations

Main
    Cyanogen%2520Main.png

Preview Animation
    Download 480x800
    Download 720x1280

Without Typeface + Fade
    CyanogenMod%2520Inc%25E2%2580%2599s%2520New%2520Identity%2520GIF.png

Preview Animation
    Download 480x800

Without Typeface + Fade & Glow
    Cyanogen%2520Glow.png

Preview Animation
    Download 480x800
    White Background Boot Animations

Main
    Cyanogen%2520White%2520Boot%2520Animation%2520Side%2520Logo.png

Preview Animation
    Download 480x800
    Download 720x1280

More coming soon!
    UPDATES:
    - Black background animation playback for "Without Typeface + Fade"is now much smoother
    - Added new black background boot animation "Without Typeface + Fade & Glow"
    - Added new background picture boot animation "Ocean Rain"

Enjoy!