[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
I just finished my theme :D click here to visit the thread

screenshot1zvl.png
screenshot2e.png

R12SRW

Sep 5, 2008
Here is mine using NRZG28 Energy rom (L|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| EnergyROM 23547/21895 |Mar 17| Sense 2.5.2012) only taken me 3 days to find all the cabs.

Last edited:

glyndal

Apr 30, 2009
Melbourne
It looks that way doesn't it? :D
I made it from Chucky's 3.8a 23549 ROM and some mods found here in the forums! The Start and back buttons are hidden with regestry keys found in the HD Mini and the dialer is fixed by default in this ROM.

sweet, nice work :cool: might have to do that myself. never understood why Microsoft left the windows button in the bottom left considering it was a prerequisite to have a windows hard key on the phone.

Sneez

Dec 15, 2009
you are a forum troll???
no girl friend?

all pms for my today-sreen were awnsered!!

have a nice day sir!

haha nice one, I really like the persons who offend someone without knowing
anything... I dont know your, you dont know me... so what?

just noticed that some pages before hello00 already did not react on the
member's request to post any cabs or sources..

i just quoted your requested, my posting did not refer on your behavoir, so better doublecheck before posting
such a crap here.

Last edited:

schlumpfschlaubi

Jan 15, 2010
haha nice one, I really like the persons who offend someone without knowing
anything... I dont know your, you dont know me... so what?

just noticed that some pages before hello00 already did not react on the
member's request to post any cabs or sources..

i just quoted your requested, my posting did not refer on your behavoir, so better doublecheck before posting
such a crap here.

but you must admit, that you implemented such a bit of missunderstanding;
because i have 5min a day to check the whole xda forum. thus i hadn't read the following posts...

so plz sry and
have a nice day :D

fracmo2000

Jan 23, 2009
Just got my HD2 last week, so still trying to work out a few things...but here is my homescreen:

NRG ROM (Cookie Homescreen/17th March)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=591784
HD2 Mini lock screen
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=641024
Android Taskbar
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=632809

=======================================
Got some problems, maybe some of you hd2 experts can help me out :D

1)
I tried smaberg's no top curtain cab...but it didnt work (really need to get rid if it)
2)
I dont like NRGs choice of button curtain, I much prefer the sense type buttons (the black shading fits better)...but i cant find the cab...anybody?
3)
When you use the slider, most of the screen is shaded/dimms...but the slider bg stands out. I seen a cab somewhere, but I cant find it again...im not even sure if it was in the hd2 section (See pic 3 for example)

Any help would be great, cheers :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png