[Q] Unable to install custom roms on Amaze

Search This thread

vingtdeux

Jun 27, 2014
I am rooted, bootloader unlocked. I have CWM 5.X.X.X recovery installed, tried to install MIUI and CM 11 ROMs, both installed fine but at initial boot the phone was stuck on HTC splashscreen. Any suggestions?

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
stuck

I am rooted, bootloader unlocked. I have CWM 5.X.X.X recovery installed, tried to install MIUI and CM 11 ROMs, both installed fine but at initial boot the phone was stuck on HTC splashscreen. Any suggestions?

Glad you're trying.
Please install EXT4 recovery. If your phone is currently GB or earlier, you cannot upgrade to MIUI or CM11 ROMs without first using stock to upgrade to ICS, probably followed by the radio upgrade for ICS.
Search around a little on how to do that.

Reactions: vingtdeux

vingtdeux

Jun 27, 2014
Glad you're trying.
Please install EXT4 recovery. If your phone is currently GB or earlier, you cannot upgrade to MIUI or CM11 ROMs without first using stock to upgrade to ICS, probably followed by the radio upgrade for ICS.

Re-rooted ad flashed 4EXT and now running MIUI! Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    stuck

Glad you're trying.