Case feed back

Search This thread

p3tr0s

Folks, I have scanned almost every post on cases and I have yet to locate any cases for my SGII i777 with a 3500 extended battery. I have searched high and low and only a few have I come across, but,they,of course were for other models. So with all this being said I would be very grateful if any of my fellow brothers/sisters members could point me which direction to go. At his point I am ready to get off my butt and design one......NOT! :confused:.

Thanks it is much appreciated.

Try one of the bumper cases. Just search i777 bumper on eBay for the cheap ones. I just picked up an aluminum one and it protects the screen, camera, sides and corners. But it leaves the battery door totally exposed so it can accommodate an extended battery no problem.

oddspec

Sep 28, 2011
palm bay
Google Pixel 7

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
Search for a Body Glove case...thin and very durable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

RenderBroken

Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2013
/home/renderbroken/android
I have to say that I bought the Commuter Otter-box and have been very happy. It is very thin and you can get to the edges easily if you like to swipe from the edge. Also it is designed where the corners are their rubber material so you have some drop protection.

Edgarhighmen

Nov 29, 2011
I've tried a LOT of different cases, more than I'd like to admit. This is the one you want - light weight, protects well, has the best screen protector included, if you need one (I don't use it, but I don't put my phone in my pocket with keys). It's also very durable - you won't need another case after this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005O50ON4

I had an SGP Neo Hybrid in Reventon Yellow (NON EX version) But after a few weeks of gaming the back silicone sagged so I cut it off, so it became a Neo Hybrid LOL. But after a year (or almost 2?) its broke from pulling it out of my pocket daily.

The design and colors are great, is there a similar case design but metal/silicone? (aka durability but full slimness/protection!) The screen protector is perfect even after 2 full years. Its like glass!

I'm using this right now (but black) http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-GEL-T...t=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&hash=item1c3898fdb2

I bought it as backup a year or so ago along w/ my SGP Neo. It came with a usb charger, car charger, AND wall charger; a screen protector or two, and the TPU case for like 3-6$

I might by this white one, but I felt the SGP was slimmer, and I saw a white Silicone case, but will it melt/sag?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Silic...t=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&hash=item460bc35e8c

I'm looking for a SLIM case with either hard material THEN soft material under it (not vice versa) and not just a solid hard case. Ugh. Ebay browsing ~.~ Closed button areas w/ proper fitting openings around mics etc. and preferably soft button presses (the TPU I linked has HARD presses and I cut inside and outside around the button area (not fully through, just loosening/ making a groove) for easier button presses (the SGP did this so nice w/ the silicone- is the Neo Hybrid stronger then just the SGP Neo? found a comparison thread "Each Bumper part are same." sigh)

Last edited:

mtt311

Sep 19, 2013
Case less with screen protector is the best way to go. Drop it a ton time no problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BodyGlove

I wish BodyGlove made a case for the SGS II similar to their Mirage case for the Captivate. I still think that was the best case out there. It was not a lint magnet, it was easy to remove, it didn't stretch/sag even after numerous times taking it off and putting it back on and it kept the slim feel of the phone.
    I have the same case which is the case mate pop case. So far its been the best that I have tried. I've had it since I got my phone in October and the only thing I don't like is how it is starting to stretch a bit near the volume rocker and power button areas. It has the right amount of protection and isn't too big.

I second this. Its a great, simple, cheap case. It not bulky but it helps keep this thin phone from slipping out of your hand.
    Incipio NGP Case - SA-229 (Tip of the Day):

For the hard pressing button issue, I simply took a razor blade and trimmed the volume and power button bumpers out completely exposing both.

Recessed, but responsive and easily accessible.

**If you don't want to completely expose the buttons, take that same razor blade and just scour the recessed lines of the cover buttons. This will allow a bit more flexibility when pressing.
    I got the Case-Mate Tough case a month ago when I got my sgs2. So far I've really liked it. Its kind of like the casemate pop but slightly less bulky. Its perfect for what I need it for. It has two layers of protection, feels great in the hand, looks nice, fits VERY well n snug, and overall an awesome case that I got for $15 shipped new on Amazon.

Some pros would be
    - hard to get on so if u like swapping cases every other day it could be annoying
    - the silicon part attracts white powder n lint
    - headphone Jack doesn't line up perfectly but it shouldn't hinder anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA
    I got the case mate pop from att. Didn't like it. Still sitting in my bag.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium