[Q] lg P930 tot file for lgflashtool

Search This thread

giggy.otk

Jun 23, 2013
Hi everybody i've just brick my lg p930 and not it's restarting eveytime i try to use the unbrick guide but i's doesn't work now i want to use lg flashtool but i can't find the .tot files all links are broken i'm looking for this one Lgp930at 01 V10j 310 410 Feb 26 2012.zip or a better one please help me :(:(:(

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
Hi everybody i've just brick my lg p930 and not it's restarting eveytime i try to use the unbrick guide but i's doesn't work now i want to use lg flashtool but i can't find the .tot files all links are broken i'm looking for this one Lgp930at 01 V10j 310 410 Feb 26 2012.zip or a better one please help me :(:(:(

Can you put your phone into download mode? Power off state, hold down volume up while plugging the USB cable into the computer? If you can, just use the LG tool that gets installed with LG's drivers. It will download and install the Rom for you.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

giggy.otk

Jun 23, 2013
442432 2413

Can you put your phone into download mode? Power off state, hold down volume up while plugging the USB cable into the computer? If you can, just use the LG tool that gets installed with LG's drivers. It will download and install the Rom for you.

Yes i can do it and i did it but it doesn't and in lg tool when i click on install mobile drivers the lg p930 isn't listed! I've downloaded drivers from unbricking guides but still the same thing it doesn't download rom that's why i'm looking for the sbf file for lg flashtool, If someone can upload it and give the link

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
Yes i can do it and i did it but it doesn't and in lg tool when i click on install mobile drivers the lg p930 isn't listed! I've downloaded drivers from unbricking guides but still the same thing it doesn't download rom that's why i'm looking for the sbf file for lg flashtool, If someone can upload it and give the link

Sounds like you hard bricked your phone :(
Try this link to see if it helps:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2066382