[SOLVED] stuck in bootloop without recovery, S-ON RUU doesn't work

Search This thread

spaistik

Nov 29, 2012
Guys i have an htc desire, rooted with miui rom, yesterday evening the phone rebooted itself and got stuck in bootloop in the htc white screen, i went in recovery and i noticed that the desire gave me an error, can't mount sd card and either the usb storage didn't worked, i tried in many ways to get the sd card got mounted but nothing went rigth, i did a data wipe/factory reset, format boot, system, data, cache, and also i've formatted the sd card, still the same. So i've tried to install a RUU, at the begining all seemed going well, the phone booted and i did the wizard but then the phone got stuck in the home, i pulled the battery and rebooted but now i'm in bootloop again and without recovery, i tried to flash the recovery with android flasher but i get "signature verify failed", same thing with sdk.

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.11.05.27

i don't know what else i could do, can someone give me a hand please??

Last edited:

spaistik

Nov 29, 2012
Guys i have an htc desire, rooted with miui rom, yesterday evening the phone rebooted itself and got stuck in bootloop in the htc white screen, i went in recovery and i noticed that the desire gave me an error, can't mount sd card and either the usb storage didn't worked, i tried in many ways to get the sd card got mounted but nothing went rigth, i did a data wipe/factory reset, format boot, system, data, cache, and also i've formatted the sd card, still the same. So i've tried to install a RUU, at the begining all seemed going well, the phone booted and i did the wizard but then the phone got stuck in the home, i pulled the battery and rebooted but now i'm in bootloop again and without recovery, i tried to flash the recovery with android flasher but i get "signature verify failed", same thing with sdk.

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.11.05.27

i don't know what else i could do, can someone give me a hand please??

I solved everything formatting my sd card, putting an ext3 partition at the end of the card and trying again to install a RUU, it worked...