[Q] Soft Bricked Huawei G740/Orange Yumo

Search This thread

leite13

Oct 22, 2008
Hi guys I have my Orange Yumo/Huawei G740 in soft brick and I need Boot.img, System.img and Recovery.img, maybe some of you can help me, right now I just can use adb sideload/fastboot comands. Thank you.

leite13

Oct 22, 2008
Hi guys I have my Orange Yumo/Huawei G740 in soft brick and I need Boot.img, System.img and Recovery.img, maybe some of you can help me, right now I just can use adb sideload/fastboot comands. Thank you.
Can you tell me how to install this file it is a yumo.zip, I tried to put this file from adb sideload and then 87% I have ths "adb sideload failed to write data protocol fault no status", can I convert this file en .img ndtry with fastboot. Than you.

dragon_76

Apr 21, 2007
Chicago, IL
Did you unzip the file? Its possible your IMG files are inside. Also, almost all vendors will have a factory image available from their website.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leite13

Oct 22, 2008
Did you unzip the file? Its possible your IMG files are inside. Also, almost all vendors will have a factory image available from their website.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Huawei webpage haven´t any rom for my G740, the only file I found here in XDA was TRWP recovery from other G740 with system files but no boot.img.