I got the 4.1.2 jellybean update on my lte galaxy tab 2 7.0

Search This thread

rufulo

Feb 22, 2010

BigBot96

Mar 17, 2012
Ooltewah
android.garrettek.com
The update.zip was apparently corrupt I don't know why, the only working jb update.zip is the one you DL directly from vzw. You can fix by following the root thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium HD app

w8kfm

Jan 19, 2011
The update.zip was apparently corrupt I don't know why, the only working jb update.zip is the one you DL directly from vzw. You can fix by following the root thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium HD app
I

Thanks for the info. I did try to root it but am having issues installing the usb drivers, I tried to install them on 3 different computers and get MTP Device failed. Guess I can get help on the root thread, I'm very inexperienced with rooting!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    brilliant! Will start on getting a rooted stock ROM out tonight!
    For verizon :):):):)
    nu2uzanu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
    Im having some issues. Gonn bring beanstown in on it

Sent from my SCH-i705 using XDA Premium HD app
    Download the following file to your external sdcard. It cannot be internal. It's an untouched update.zip that verizon released.
    link removed

Then reboot into stock android recovery and select apply update from external storage. Select update.zip and let it finish. Note that you have to be on stock VRALJ1 base.
    Guys may I ask a dumb question? I'm running a US i705.. Is this also some form of a 3xxx part#? Reason I ask here is after updating I'm off the opinion I must now root this thing and get this bloat off and flash an actual stable Rom. Problem is unlike my GS3, I'm having all kinds of trouble identifying which CWM and which roms are for this device.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

4.1.2 JB DBT Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 WiFi - GT-P3110

P3110XXDMA2/P3110DBTDMB1

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/202075251/1850ebe/P3110XXDMA2_P3110DBTDMB1_DBT.zip.html