Radio 1.58?

Search This thread

wernervw

May 24, 2008
Hello, i've got problem with my GPS so i would like to reflash radio. The file i found in "athena upgrading" section doesn't work. It says to me wrong version. Is there a spécific file for X7510?

Thank you very much.

wernervw

May 24, 2008
Thank you very much Vico! :)

When i flash radio does it hard reset my system? I mean erase my file?
In your wonderfull rom is radio included?

Thank you.

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
When i flash radio does it hard reset my system? I mean erase my file?
I really doubt that it does a hard rest. Since its only radio flash, but I haven't tried.

In your wonderfull rom is radio included?
Thnxs for the complement :D , no its not included in my rom's. The reason is, that theres no points in reflashing radio rom, unless you have a problem, since the OS update does not affect radio.

CARDOLFO

Aug 28, 2008
Need X7510 radio 1.58

Hi Vico, Happy new year, I have problems with my X7510 radio, actually I don´t know how happened but the radio dissappeared and I want to reflash it, I found the link You had with the radio rom but it said that the file is no longer available, Could you give me another link with the radio room?.

Thank you in advance.

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Hi Vico, Happy new year, I have problems with my X7510 radio, actually I don´t know how happened but the radio dissappeared and I want to reflash it, I found the link You had with the radio rom but it said that the file is no longer available, Could you give me another link with the radio room?.

Thank you in advance.

Here, Athena radio 1.58 for you

CARDOLFO

Aug 28, 2008
Thank you very much, Hakim but I had an id error when I tried to flash the radio you posted me.

Vico thank you too for the quick reply but I had an 262 error when I tried to flash the radio you posted, I had the Hspl 365, do you think that I have to change to the stock one?

Thank you Vico and Hakim

Greetings from Mexico¡¡¡

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
Do not change spl to stock. Make sure that your device is x7510 NOT x7500 ect.
Make sure you don't have a sd card, and make sure you are in bootloader mode (camera + reset).

CARDOLFO

Aug 28, 2008
Hi Vico, the model is X7510 and I took out the sd card and tried to flash the radio again, It started well but at the 7% it stopped and now appeared a model ID error [244].

Thank you for your help.

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
Download my one again, and put your device in bootloader mode, make sure you you only have the two files in a folder. i really don't know what else to do, try another computer maybe?, there is also a way of flash a rom by putting it storage. just try Google

hi vico i just flahs your rom WM6.5.3-23153_128DPI_x7510_6.2_VICO, but have not signal on my divice X7510 , i found this tread and relise that ur roms donst have the radio, iam trying to install this radio Athena 1.58 but have a error massage , . i also try to install the X7510 radio without succes, see the pic atach.

thanx for ur help-

Last edited:
thanks for ur answer ,yes i have the bootloader when i flashing and i have Hard-spl "3.05-OliNex" y tryed to install the new radio but dosent let me , it just send me an error update, i will try to install de stock rom 6.1

i wiil let you know what happens, thanks mate.
i give up, i think i have try almost evrething but no succes flashing te new radio, i dont know what the problem was, and the Original RUU_Athena_HTC_WWE_3.27.405.3_1.58.00.00_Ship also didnt let me flash it, always got just 10 % of the instalation and it stuck, after that i got the update error all the time,

thanks for ur help vico, i areciate.

try flashing rom from on board flash.

what do you mean with flashing the rom from on board flash? :eek:.

what i did. i rename the RUU_signed.nbh to ATHEIMG.nbh i copy to the mini SD an then try to flash the rom in that way from the mini SD, i put the divice in boot loader and right now the screen said .... Loading.... but thats it,. i still dont see any progres.

Reactions: Vico100

Vico100

Dec 25, 2007
According to the manual:
III.Select file system and format the MiniSD card to FAT32 mode.
IV.Copy image file XXX.nbh to the micro SD card and rename to ATHEIMG.NBH.
V.Turn the device power off and insert MiniSD card.
VI.Press and hold Power + Camera button, and Reset button to entry Boot loader mode.
VII.Press Power button to start upgrade procedure.
VIII.Reading source code from MiniSD card.
[Note]: This process will takes 15 mins, please don’t power off the device.
IX.After finish, press Reset button to reboot.

So probably make sure its the only file on the sd (and do it exact capital letters ect)

Last edited:
According to the manual:
III.Select file system and format the MiniSD card to FAT32 mode.
IV.Copy image file XXX.nbh to the micro SD card and rename to ATHEIMG.NBH.
V.Turn the device power off and insert MiniSD card.
VI.Press and hold Power + Camera button, and Reset button to entry Boot loader mode.
VII.Press Power button to start upgrade procedure.
VIII.Reading source code from MiniSD card.
[Note]: This process will takes 15 mins, please don’t power off the device.
IX.After finish, press Reset button to reboot.

So probably make sure its the only file on the sd (and do it exact capital letters ect)
well let me tell u tahat i have 2 divices X7510 the first one:

ROM ver. 3.29.xTep_3_00 wwe
ROM date 01/25/09
Radio ver. n/a ... the divice dosent have radio/ dosent let me install after 7%
IPL-v2. 02
ATHE400
spl-3.05.0000

on this divice dosent let me instal a radio , after 7 % it fail, and when i want to to flash the stock rom from my computer , after 10 % it fail, and i flashed from the SD following the steps u metion here , but nothing hapens after the 3 color bootscreen .

the second divice X7510 :

ROM: WM6.5.3-23153_128DPI_x7510_6.2_VICO
Radio ver. n/a ... the divice dosent have radio/ dosent let me install after 7%
IPL-v2.02
ATHE400
SPL-v3.65. OilNex

i have the same problem on both divice :eek:

CARDOLFO

Aug 28, 2008
Hi Vico, thank you again for your support, I downloaded the second file that you upload "X7510 1.58 radio" and I uncompressed it with 7 zip and now I could flash the radio with out problems.

Thanks again for your help and patience¡¡¡

If you need something from Mexico just say it...

Top Liked Posts