[q] evo 3d charging problem

Search This thread

johnmarshton

Jan 1, 2011
Cluj-Napoca
Hello!I have a simple question.I have rooted my EVO 3D and I have installed this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1604500.Ever since then,after overnight charges,in the morning the LED that indicates charging is green but when I start the phone I see the battery is between 65-70% charged.I believe this is software related.Is there anything I can do about this?Also,when I plug it in,the red LED goes on,then shuts off,then goes back on.Is there any problem with my phone or ROM?Thanx

Mekevin255

May 4, 2012
Hello!I have a simple question.I have rooted my EVO 3D and I have installed this ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1604500.Ever since then,after overnight charges,in the morning the LED that indicates charging is green but when I start the phone I see the battery is between 65-70% charged.I believe this is software related.Is there anything I can do about this?Also,when I plug it in,the red LED goes on,then shuts off,then goes back on.Is there any problem with my phone or ROM?Thanx
Hi! I am not positive about this but i heard that if you don't charge your phone 100% before installing a rom or the battery % before installing the rom will be the highest the charging goes too. Hoped this helped!

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
I've had the same problem I let my battery drain down to 15% and then I deleted the battery stats and I let it charge 98% and I've found that the EVO has a charging script of some kind that want let the EVO charge to 100% and that also keeps it from over charging so for me to charge to 100% when it stops at 98% I have to unplug and plug it back in and then it will charge to 100% I hope this helps

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Reactions: johnmarshton

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
My evo charges to a 100% without any issues. I've had to do the unplug and replug for like the first 3 months of having the phone. Now it charges regularly. Also I've never wiped battery stats.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

cautious911

Aug 12, 2009
Tampa, FL
Google Pixel 5a
well heres what my evo does... i charge it to 100% and aprox 5-10 minutes at a time it goes down in percentage 99% 98% 97% the lowest i have seen it go is 95%

i've reset the battery stats occasionaly and we all know when you flash a new rom and wipe battery stats go with all the cleaning

i also got a new anker battery

let me know!

Reactions: johnmarshton

johnmarshton

Jan 1, 2011
Cluj-Napoca
I have done the wipe battery stats thingy(which involves charging to 100,wipe stats for recovery,let it drain to 0,charge to 100) and it still makes this annoying thing.If it's off it only charges to 65%,if it's on,it goes all 100.What can I do?

I am running Shooter BEATS NG

jibby1

Feb 7, 2012
I had the draining to 95% when charged problem until I flashed the new ICS ROM leak, now my Evo charges to 100% and stays there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried resetting your battery stats? if that dousn't help: Try reflashing the rom
    I've had the same problem I let my battery drain down to 15% and then I deleted the battery stats and I let it charge 98% and I've found that the EVO has a charging script of some kind that want let the EVO charge to 100% and that also keeps it from over charging so for me to charge to 100% when it stops at 98% I have to unplug and plug it back in and then it will charge to 100% I hope this helps

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
    Dai un wipe la battery stats.
    Asa imi face si mie.
    well heres what my evo does... i charge it to 100% and aprox 5-10 minutes at a time it goes down in percentage 99% 98% 97% the lowest i have seen it go is 95%

i've reset the battery stats occasionaly and we all know when you flash a new rom and wipe battery stats go with all the cleaning

i also got a new anker battery

let me know!
    Flash another Rom and see what happens

sent from my EVO 3d x515m s off using xda premium