[Q] Katkiss 4.4.2 on TF101G - Hotspot not working

Search This thread

gmalex

Jun 5, 2014
First of all - great work, I love Katkiss :D

I run 4.4.2 023 on my old TF101G (took a while) with the 101G kernel and so far it works great.

I was able to make a 3G connection via PPPWidget and can now download / update everything, even through PlayStore.

One problem remains though. The 101G also served as a hotspot for my laptop at work and easily connected it via its own WIFI Hotspot.

The Hotspot can still be setup and activated in KatKiss, however no other phone or PC in range actually detects it....

What am I missing?

Thx in advance for all the help :)

shouthigh

Jul 10, 2014
First of all - great work, I love Katkiss :D

I run 4.4.2 023 on my old TF101G (took a while) with the 101G kernel and so far it works great.

I was able to make a 3G connection via PPPWidget and can now download / update everything, even through PlayStore.

One problem remains though. The 101G also served as a hotspot for my laptop at work and easily connected it via its own WIFI Hotspot.

The Hotspot can still be setup and activated in KatKiss, however no other phone or PC in range actually detects it....

What am I missing?

Thx in advance for all the help :)

I'm running 4.4.3_29 and seem to be having the same issue. Will try reflashing with the new 4.4.4_30 and try again.