Made by Samsung in What COUNTRY?

Search This thread

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Hi guys,

As you may know, there are two concepts related to the "country":

1- What country the Note 3 has been made for. This info is related to CSC (region), and can be obtained by using some app, e.g my app Phone INFO...

2- In what country the Note 3 was made. This info is related to the Samsung's factory location. I see some pictures of Note 3 that has a label "Made by Samsung" or more detailed likes "Made in COUNTRY by Samsung" (picture attached below). So interesting if we can know in which country our Note 3 was actually made.

Any clues? May be we can get this information from IMEI range, S/N range? Thanks for any suggestion.

madein.jpg

Attachments

• madein.jpg
    madein.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 983

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
US model made in China here, battery also assembled in China from Samsung parts, but where are you going with this? The parts are made all over the world, the final assembly is mostly done by robots.

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
It shows Tianjin, China , Nov 2013, clean, I bought it around BF, seems just about right.
Is that site in Russia? It only shows 2 language options: Russian and English.

Reactions: vndnguyen

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
It shows Tianjin, China , Nov 2013, clean, I bought it around BF, seems just about right.

Thank you. And it also shows "Made in china" in the back of the phone, right?

You can also use my app Phone INFO (link given above) to check for the manufacturing date and compare.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look here:
    http : //sndeep. info/en
    Select SAMSUNG, then put your S/N :)

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

The second one is from Vietnam :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app