[Q]BootLoop trying install CyanogedMOD11

Search This thread

LeoneLXD

Apr 18, 2014
Caracas
Good afternoon brothers XDA-Developers, I have an emergency and need help.
I try to install CM11 from S5 V3 Revolutionbut I jump bootloop and cache format, the system and others but is jumping the bootloop as I can fix that

excuse my English but I'm using google translator

pewds

Feb 24, 2014
What bootloader are you on? And did you wipe or format data?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Jan 25, 2014
you must root the device, get latest recovery (twrp or philz touch) and then using the recovery you should do factory reset, install cyanogenmod zip and gapps zip.
other cool thing is cyanogenmod installer that does all this for you. go to cyanogenmod.org to get one,it comes as installable apk and instructions how to use usb connection to your pc and steps how to get your clean and stable CM

Reactions: pewds

pewds

Feb 24, 2014
you must root the device, get latest recovery (twrp or philz touch) and then using the recovery you should do factory reset, install cyanogenmod zip and gapps zip.
other cool thing is cyanogenmod installer that does all this for you. go to cyanogenmod.org to get one,it comes as installable apk and instructions how to use usb connection to your pc and steps how to get your clean and stable CM
Yes what he said ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: illustrious.hr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes what he said ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app